Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

In My Eyes - Nothing To Hide - 1999 (USA)

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by Raise Your Fist, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Raise Your Fist

Raise Your Fist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Edit: I didnt mean to put this in anarcho!

Tracklist:
    1.Take the risk
    2.For the moment
    3.Nothing to hide
    4.Cant live through me
    5.Perspective
    6.Making sense
    7.Welcome to Boston
    8.On my side
    9.Whats wrong with me?
    10.The big dig
    11.Another way
    12.The weight of words

RECORD INFORMATION

Nothing To Hide
    Release Date : 1999

With printed lyric & photo/info sheet. Recorded at Salad Days, Supersonic, Black Egg and The Outpost. Mastered at West West Side. ℗ & © 1999 Revelation Records (from Label) ℗ & © 2000 Revelation Records (from Sleeve & Insert)
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

In My Eyes Biography

Straight-edge hardcore band from Boston, MA active between 1997 and 2000, titled after the [a252202] song of the same name.
    ---

In My Eyes were a Boston Hardcore band that helped lead the late 90's Youth Crew & Straight Edge revivals in the States. Along with bands like Ten Yard Fight, Floorpunch, Reinforce, the Trust and Atari they began building on the more traditional Hardcore sound that bands like Rain on the Parade & 97a had been working hard to help survive through the 90's Chugga Chugga dominance.

In My Eyes released a demo & 2 Full Lengths before disbanding in late 2000.

The demo was re-issued on Vinyl & CD.

"The Difference Between" LP/CD on Revelation Records
    "Nothing to Hide" LP/CD on Revelation Records

While their first album, "The Difference Between" is often regarded as a classic album of the 90's revival, their second album "Nothing to Hide" is considered by many as genre defining. Taking the framework of the Youth Crew Hardcore formula and adding melody without compromising speed or sonic impact- In My Eyes took a good thing and made it great.

They also had an appearance on the live VHS/DVD for Ten Yard Fight's last show.

In late 2000 the band decided to end. As they were arranging for a last show at home in Boston, a call came from the west come out one more time. The band returned to California to play the 'Goin Back to Cali' show shortly before the band disbanded in Oct.

Members have been in many bands including Ten Yard Fight, the Explosion, and Piebald.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Revelation Records (8)

American hardcore/punk label founded in 1987 by a676769 and a327580 who left the business in 1988 to concentrate on url=http://www.discogs.com/artist/Shelter+%282%29Shelter/url and begin his own label l33333.