Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

"Immigration"

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Vegetarian Barbarian, May 4, 2010.

1. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

http://gawker.com/5529952/arizona-repub ... ?whargarbl

The above link (and dont ask how i stumbled onto it, i honestly dont remember what i clicked on). Im not sure if the photos are doctored or not, but it shows that this Arizona Republican majority leader "follows" stormfront members on that stupid twitter site.

It got me thinking about immigration and figured id start a discussion on it.

To me.. no one is illegal, and everyone including the pieces of shit in charge in Arizona who think that people are "illegal" should be shot in front of their families, naked.

Anyways, how do you feel about this subject?

YES I KNOW MOST AMERICANS ARE IMMIGRANTS AS WELL

2. colton_and

colton_and Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 24, 2010

Yesterday i had to watch this movie in class about how they decide who immigrates to canada and who doesnt.
    It was very disturbing, they taped this woman, she would open up there file, saw what job they had at the time or there latest job, you could tell some of the people who wanted to come into canada were very intellegent because they needed lots of training and schooling to get the job, but for 9/10 peoples files she opened, she threw away because there wasnt a big need for someone with that training in canada. Some of these people needed to leave the country because they were scared for there lifes for some reason or another. I wasnt suprised at all they they wouldnt alow people to immigrate to canada. The stupid hipocrites probobly dont even know that over 95% of canadians ARE immigrants. Ill cut it short, but everyone is human, noone should not be able to live in a certain area because they didnt live there when they were born.

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Its always easier to throw blame than it is to look at ones own faults, economy going to shit? It can't be because we live way beyond our means, its because of those filthy Mexicans. Remember that Arizona was the only one to vote against recognizing MLK day as a holiday in the state showing its true colors many years back, it was in Arizona that scores of Chinese peasant workers lost their lives when the railroad companies would blast dinamite through mountains with them still inside, its institutionalized racism by the state and it should surprise no one given that states history.

4. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

i'm an immigrant :D

5. leftover_anarchy

leftover_anarchy Member New Member

May 12, 2010

I'm very disappointed in Australia. Most people who live here are immigrants. Just because a lot of them came over 200 years ago, doesn't mean they are the traditional owners of the land. In fact, we stole this land from the Aboriginal peoples, after killing, enslaving them, and stealing their children! I'm "Australian" - parents born here, grandparents born here - but I would not say I am any more Australian then people arriving today.
    I see you live in Melbourne - hope you went to the Anti-Racist protest at Flinders Street a month ago :)

6. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

In order to get wound up by immigration you have to be on board with the whole nation-state thing. No nations, no borders.

7. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I second this. Immigration is only valid and only has meaning if there is something to immigrate to :)