Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Im staring a New Group on the NorthEAST, USA

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Red_Hooligan94, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Red_Hooligan94

Red_Hooligan94 New Member New Member

Sep 29, 2009

A.F.F "Anti-Fascist Front" Is A Group For Anyone. The Group Is Open To All People Of Different Creeds, Religion, Ethnic Groups, And Nationalities. A.F.F Will Be An Opposition To Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, And Xenophobia. It Supports The Fact That All Humans Are Born Equally With Equal Rights, Citizenship, And Freedom Of Speech. We Know That People That Are Racist And Affiliates With Neo Nazi-Fascist Groups, And Other Hate Groups Are A Disgrace To The World And Must Be Exterminated Or Diminish. It Could Probably Never Happen. A.F.F Will Also Be Bonded With Members Of Anti-Racist Action, Anti-Fascist Action. We Could Schedule Meetings For Rallies, Parties, Ways To Obtain More Recruits, And Probably Have Our Own Annual Demonstrations. All Of Us Are About Consanguinity, Ethics, Immigrants Rights, And Solidarity. On The Other News, We Are Proud To Be Who We Are. It's "Pride Without Prejudice Or Racial Intolerance.

if Anyone In North Jersey and NYC wanna be part of this group im starting plz email me at gunimp@hotmail.com. for the other people in the other states you are free to start your chapter.

Main myspace page:http://www.myspace.com/442240175

Founders myspace: http://www.myspace.com/imrick_jamesbitch

feel free to contact them if you want more info

2. chaos-ad

chaos-ad Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 9, 2010

i can try to start a unit down in NC ive noticed a bunch of nazi bathroom art recently...ofcourse i try to erase it or speak out aginst it but it may just be stupid teens from where i live. because where i live. theres stupid hippies and global wamring conspiracy theorists (term i use for people who belive gloabal warming to dumbass redneck facists