Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

I'm Revolting Mass Anarcho Punk Graffiti Artist UK

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by RevoltingMass, Jul 13, 2012.

1. RevoltingMass

RevoltingMass New Member New Member

Jul 12, 2012

Alrite you 'orrible lot!
    My name is Richie Revolt - AKA Revolting Mass.
    I'm an anarcho punk graffiti artist from the UK. My art usually has a message in it, which is pretty obvious. Its great, cos I don't have to spend ALL my time standing on street corners shouting at people to try and get em to wake up - I just stick my art up and it carries on doing it, while I grab a cup of tea!

Here's a piece of it:

[​IMG]
    This artwork is to do with loads of political acts that have been snuck in my the Government (or the dark men in the shadows that pull the strings of the government).
    1) The Copper in the front represents oppression
    2) Behind the copper is a load of political acts. These acts basicly pave the way for a totaltelarian police state (yeah even worse than before!), and include such beauties as: Terrorism Act (re-defines Terroriist/Terrorism to mean pretty much anything that challenges or contradicts our Government! and if you are classed as a Terrorist then your civil rights go out the window and they can pretty much hold you indefinately without even going via a court or telling you what your held for!), Civil Contingencies Act (pretty much the same thing that Hitler passed when he was just the German PM and before he became Dictator), Criminal Justice Bill (which restricts our rights of assembly) and Serious Organised Crime Act (which stops us being able to protest in London without permission). Plus loads more!
    3) To see more of these stencils check out: www.revoltingmass.com/riotpolicestencil.html

Would love to know what you think of this and of the other things on my website.

ANARCHO PUNK TSHIRTS:
    [​IMG]
    I got some of them done up as t-shirts, which always sell really well when I have an exhibition or take em to a mates gig or something, but I need to get them out there more on the internet so I can sell more of them. Anyone here have an online shop they want to put them in? Or a real shop? Or want to take some with them/their band, whilst gigging? I can do a really good price for bulk buys. They are eco-friendly and fair-trade -well thats what the tshirt manufacturer says , and the actual printing is done by my mate, so I know thats fair trade (I hardly use the whip on him at all! And I give him TWO bowls of rice - dont know what he's complaining about! :S haha - off key - I know!
    Check em out theres about 7 or 8 designs here:
    www.revoltingmass.com/revoltingmassclothing.html

Anarchy Flag Screen Prints
    [​IMG]
    Also sell the originals and prints of them too! I need to get rid of some limited edition HUGE Anarchy flag screen prints which I need to get rid of as they are taking up too much room and I don't have enough wall space to put them all up! So I'm selling em really cheap to people that love them for the message and the art (not to collectors! they can pay full price) so if you want one of these, let me know and I'll let you have it for 25quid, plus the postage. Rather than the 90 quid they are advertised for on my website.
    You can see the range of colours and others pics of em here:
    http://www.revoltingmass.com/anarchyflagscreenprints.html

Cheers! Love n Anarchy
    Richie Revolt - AKA Revolting MASS \m/

2. crustybeckham

crustybeckham Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2012

Welcome here Richie. What part of the realm are you from?

Your pieces look great by the way.

3. JawnLobotomy

JawnLobotomy Active Member Forum Member

Jun 25, 2012

Those are really amazing pieces of art Richie! Keep up the good work.

4. RevoltingMass

RevoltingMass New Member New Member

Jul 12, 2012

Thanks for the replies guys!
    Yeah Crusty Beckham (nice pic btw! haha) I'm from a small market town not too far away from Guildford, (which is nearish to London for those of you out there who havent heard of it). Obviously I'm doing outside stuff too, so I can't give away too much info - or else it could backfire on me!

I sent a email to the website email address shown: anarcho-punk@anarcho-punk.net
    but it bounced back! How do I contact the people that run this website to see whether they might wanna stock my clothing or/and artwork?
    Do you guys know who they are?

Do any of you guys know anyone who would be interested in stocking my art/t-shirts? I really don't wanna have to get a real job and would much rather get funded by my own art work to carry on spreading the message! (Plus its cool to graffiti people!)

I can do bulk order discounts and I'm up for selling the Anarchy flag prints at a discounted rate to punks and anarchists out there (or anyone who cares about the message!) they are fantastic quality , but I gotta make some space!

Any advice guys?
    Cheers
    Richie-Revolt

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    90 quid? :o What are you some kind of.....(insert indignant anti-capitalist rant here)... :lmao: Just kidding mate, your stuff is great I really like the very top piece great stencil work, welcome to APN hope you can stick around and spread some knowledge..cheers!

6. Ammon

Ammon Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 6, 2012

GREAT ART WORK \m/

7. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

Agreed. Your stuff is damn nice. London Anarchist Bookfair coming up in a couple of months (http://anarchistbookfair.org.uk/home.html), if you haven't got yourself a stall, grab one. I'll come say hello. I'm a bit out of the London music circle at the moment but come September I'll be trying to get back into it full-swing, I'll definitely mention your stuff to a couple of bands.