Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

I'm going to try this again!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Extinction, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Extinction

ExtinctionExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

I posted in the wrong part of the forum when I first started posting here, so I'm going to reintroduce myself now that we have many more people here.

So hello, I'm Kyle, I'm 19 and from Anoka, Minnesota. I consider myself an anarchist-pacifist and believe in non-violent protest and action.

A few of my favorite bands are: Carcass, Extreme Noise Terror, Disrupt, Nausea, Godlfesh, Bathory, A.P.P.L.E, Pitchshifter, Crass, Icons Of Filth, Conflict, Discharge, Amebix, Axegrinder, Deviated Instinct, Darkthrone, Subhumans, Broken Bones and about a trillion other bands.

I play bass and guitar in a few shitty one man bands, and enjoy doing it.

What else?

I'm a college student full time and a mechanic part time, I love working on cars and am restoring a 1973 Chevy Monte Carlo with my Dad for the past 4 years.

That's about it, if you want to get to know anything just ask, and here's my myspace:

myspace.com/feldwebel82

Cheers and Beers to all the punks!

2. ungovernable

ungovernableAutonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male, 33 years old
    Canada United States
    Hi again :)

You are one of our very first members... glad to see you are still posting here!

3. Extinction

ExtinctionExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

I wouldn't leave this place that easily!