Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

I need help for a project.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Corporate Deathburger, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Corporate Deathburger

Corporate Deathburger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 29, 2010

I've been told to do a project on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We have to pick one country, and discuss what articles the country follows and doesn't. I chose Cambodia. (I was also debating on Somalia and Islam, but Cambodia seemed easier).

Now, what I need help on is I need one 'example' of this. So I asked if I could use a song that described the oppression, but I've been told it can't be an American song. (Yes, this means no Holiday In Cambodia).

Is there any songs from other country's that confront the matter or describe it in any way? :/

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

3. Corporate Deathburger

Corporate Deathburger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 29, 2010

Oh shit.. Whoops. Haha. I was in class and had to hurry.

Well thank you, I appreciate the help. I'll probably do pictures, but I thought it would be cool to blast some foreign Anarcho/Hardcore song in my class of rednecks.

Our school has 300 kids in it, from 9-12th grade. And 3 kids have confederate flags on their cars, and about 10 have confederate flag tattoo's.
    You can't walk outside without smelling cow shit from the farms that surround us.