Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

I am searching for Facebook Anarcho-Pages from around the world.

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by joy_division, May 2, 2013.

1. joy_division

joy_division New Member New Member

May 2, 2013

Hello! We started a project. What wee need now is Facebook pages from around the world that post about anarchy (news, images, antifascism, anticapitalism). For example: we need to find greek page that posts in greek language about anarchy. In the same way we need a page from every other country in the world. We are creating something like a network. Any help will be great.
    For the moment we have those pages for the following countries(so we wont need pages from there):
    Greece,
    Bulgaria

THANK YOU! (A)

2. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    This seems quite dangerous too me...

as we have seen in recent reports about anarchist Facebook pages being used by the mofo cops to gather info on peeps and their friends and what they eat, what they wear, what they look like and where the fuck they hop from place to place, or protest to protest, or country to country, no longer do the cops have to work to gather that info, but now we collect it by ourselves and post it on the web for the mofo international pigs...

[​IMG]

3. AlphaEagle

AlphaEagle Member Forum Member

Mar 18, 2013

Anti-capitalist pages on Facebook? Ironic. And indeed not the smartest thing to do.

4. xXZenyattaXx

xXZenyattaXx Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2012

No. No. NO. A thousand times! Don't do anything like this ever...!! Ever. Ever. or else you and all yer little friends go to jail.

5. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    What i know about informatics, someone who knows his way around computers will easily find where you live,your name,bank account, everything about you as long as you are using the internet.every user has his IP address that can be traced and finnaly locating a person.I try to leave as little as possible footprints of my activities.no real names,DOB,paying with plastics.Shit..i watch to much action movies.

6. xXZenyattaXx

xXZenyattaXx Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2012

That's not an excuse to just do stupid shit on purpose. Our enemies are not omniscient... Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

7. cimot

cimot Member Forum Member

May 4, 2010
     Germany
    Why Facebook?talk about Punk music or subculture themes and create its forum/network might be okay but to have anarchist network via facebook, i cant barely understand it... but hmmm for my ignorance knowledge, i dont know hos is it in Bulgaria...
    other things. there basics way to switch IP address
    use this one
    https://www.torproject.org/
    Regard

8. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Barcelona: No bail for 5 anarchist ‘Facebook Terrorists’

05/18/2013

The 5 anarchists arrested Wed 15th have been imprisoned without bail. They appeared in Madrid court on ‘promoting terrorism’ and other charges, that is, just saying things in favour of ETA separatists on their Facebook identities pages.

According to the police on Facebook they are: ”Kete Follen, Pakete Bomba, Cadenas Libertarias, Eskupe Metralla and Indio Apache Barcelona”.

Of these we only found 'Eskupe Metralla' still up on Facebook, this page seems like 1000′s of other radical young anarchists, supporting animal rights, prisoners, punk bands, occupy, anti-fascist action etc… Perhaps thism is another police ‘mistake’. We saw no threats to politicians or royals in his/her 1370 great photos, some do advocate violence, but were put on her/his wall by others, so the crime would be ‘not deleting a criminal photo from your Facebook timeline’… Eskupe has not posted since Wednesday when the arrests took place.

The second great crime they are accused of is a photocollage on Facebook of the King of Spain shot in the head, later modified to show various right and left Catalan politicians. This in the context of a ‘huge amount of anarchist propaganda’. The police document sending them to prison without bail listed their crimes as threatening the Royals, Politicians, and also the Security Forces and Financial Institutions (banks). We couldn’t find these images on Facebook.

More seriously the document says ”these threats have had a concrete outcome” in damage to National police vehicles in an ”antisystem” demo in Barcelona during the General Strike of 14th Nov 2012, as well as ”attacks against capitalist interests in the Barcelona area”. This seems like another vague accusation of causing others to make attacks.

None of them were arrested in the Sabadell Anarchist Center Raid or had anything to do with the place according to the various groups, including the 15M movement and CNT anarcho-syndicalist union who use the place, though all showed solidarity with the arrested. All agreed the police just used the excuse to raid and pillage.

Also the group Bandera Negra of the Madrid Young Anarchist Movement have zero connection with the arrested. (Though they too showed solidarity with the accused) The police said ‘Bandera Negra’ instead of ‘Kolectivo Bandera Negra’ who are those accused of the ”crimes”.

Finally the greatest crime is what they found when they raided their flats. See police photos. They claim to have found a ”storeroom of explosives and munitions” but the photos show some commercially available fireworks and rockets (firework season is approaching in Catalonia), a can of petrol, some plastic tubes they claim are ‘rocket launchers’, lots of punky black clothing, an anarchist banner, an anti fascist patch, etc.

Also two of the accused, the couple JJ and YF, are accused of having a large amount of Ecstasy (MDMA), this may be a plant to stop people supporting them. The police are corrupt, recently even a director has had to resign, and their political masters even more so, there are hardly any politicians left in Catalonia who aren’t implicated in rampant corruption. Ecstasy is not addictive and comes in pills, not 5 litre bottles.

The police also stated the group had ‘been detected’ travelling to the Nth of Spain to help the Miners Strikers a few months ago. So..is this another great crime!?

The judge did gave their names, which we dont publish here till its clear they wish them to be publicised. They’re 3 men and 2 women.

The ‘Facebook Terrorists’ are charged under laws invented to suppress the Basque separatist movement, which are incredibly harsh and unfair, you can spend many years in prison just for an ‘thought crime’.

Whether or not we agree with all their actions, they are locked up for resisting repression, in a State with 60% youith unemployment, rocketing university fees, daily mass evictions, no unemployment or rent subsidies, huge new taxes on everything and everyday heavier police repression

Freedom NOW for the Black Flag ”Facebook Terrorists”

taken from here: http://anarchistnews.org/content/barcel ... anarchist-‘facebook-terrorists’

9. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Mr. Nova that deserves its own thread ^....

10. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Sorry for the late response, but yeah sure go for it... could you repost it in its own thread??? cuz like your a moderator or should i just post it again in it's own tread.

I posted it here cuz i thought it gave an example as how a government treats anarchist Facebook posters and all...and added to the ideas i expresses earlier in the thread ;)

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    For sure it is germain to the topic...but it is even bigger than this topic...it is unprecedented in international law and the proverbial shit is going to hit the fan if these 5 aren't released immediately....please repost it in its own thread and you can add any updates since the arrests...

12. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

well as i think this topic is really relavant i wanna promote a new page a friend of mine has made this page is an anti fascist punk page the last "punk" page was a page made for uniting punks all over the world the page she made was flagged by a nazi who thought that uniting only ment white people so the page was deleted for being "bad" by the lesser good facebook folks, though she hasn't given up after the 150000 likes she got on the last page :)

Please help her out by spreading this thanks \m/
    https://www.facebook.com/AntifascistPunks