Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hullo

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by leftboot77, May 4, 2011.

1. leftboot77

leftboot77 Member New Member

Nov 1, 2009

Hi everyone, my name is Aaron. I think I've posted here before but that was yonks ago. So I'll reintroduce myself, since I was directed too. I am an Anarchist. I believe that the capitalist fairy tale is killing us all. What's great is that it seems to be killing itself right now. I love a great deal but I have no room in my life for dogmatic and destructive religions that are destorying this world through patriarchal heterosexist privilege constructs. I believe that patriarchy is the root cause of most of our ills and that it feeds the hideous growth of injustice and inequality that is bringing about our destruction. We must resist and aggressively deconstruct it through attacking and shaming it in all its forms. The best and easiest ways is by confronting and shaming all homophobic and sexually violent acts. Since both of these are the most visible weapons of patriarchy's oppression. I believe we all must become active members in our communities to elimenate these acts. Volunteer for a crisis line/DV shelter, call out your peers and strangers on their bullshit. I couldn't have started getting rid of mine (as an opposite sex preferrenced white male) if some good sisters and brothers didn't do this for me. I hope you're all well, fight the man.

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Welcome back to the site

This.

3. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

welcome! :beer:

4. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Right on brother, welcome! \m/

5. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

I like you! Let's smash the state together!