Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Howdy!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Jay Decay, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Jay Decay

Jay Decay New Member New Member

Sep 13, 2009

Hey folks, I'm Jay Decay, and I'm currently residing in the Northern parts of California. I have pretty liberal political values, I mean, if considering the life of everything on Earth to be something that should be respected and all humans should be free to do what they like as long as it's not hurting anyone else is liberal. I'm into all kinds of music, mostly folk and crust, with a little country thrown in there. Some of my favorite bands are Besthoven, Appalachian Terror Unit, Behind Enemy Lines, Mouth Sewn Shut, Casa De Chihuahua, Evil Empire, Skarp, Iskra, Hank III, Blood for Blood, Ghost Mice, Creedence, ect. ect. I could list the bands I like forever.

I also am a father of 4 beautiful children, play music, and love to have long discussions about nothing at all.

Right now I'm drinking a 40 of Mickey's, realizing it's getting pretty late, hanging out with my girlfriend and some of our friends. Kids are well asleep.

That's me. How're all of you?

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    So far you don't really seem like a liberal...

What do you think about free market, globalization, political partys, and capitalist system?

3. Jay Decay

Jay Decay New Member New Member

Sep 13, 2009

Haha, that's a lot of stuff to talk about. I could go on a rant talking about my detailed views on each of those subjects, but I'm sure my detailed thoughts on each of those things will be talked about further in their proper discussion threads as time goes on. I'll just answer my blunt, trigger response to each of those things;

Free market - Good.
    Globalization - Like one group of people controlling everything, world bank, ect. is very bad. But if certain things could be accepted worldwide it might make things a little better. (Environmental enforcement, human rights, and so on.)
    Political parties - They serve a purpose, but sometimes I think the world would be better if there wasn't such a thing.
    Capitalist systems - Severely flawed, just as communist systems are. I'll just say that, because there is so much I can talk about when it comes to capitalism