Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

How the FBI Monitored Crusty Punks, ‘Anarchist Hangouts,’ and an Organic Farmers’ Market Under the Guise of Combating Terrorism

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ungovernable, Mar 18, 2012.

1. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    Love Your Spirit! "Maybe you've got the dogs, and the guns, but someday you won't see
    us run" Mick Farren R.I.P. aint ashamed

2. 1xAntifa

1xAntifa Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia  Australia
    Been on the wrong end of our TRG [SWAT] three times in my life. Lucky to still be breathing. Carted away twice in cuffs, escaped the other time. Never actually charged with an offense funnily enough. Being classed as a nutter helped. They are real BASTARDS!!!

aint ashamed likes this.
  3. aint ashamed

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States

Thank you for your commitment to the cause of humanity. aint ashamed

4. 1xAntifa

1xAntifa Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia  Australia
    What really irks me about these goons is that they treat you as a terrorist/armed threat until proven otherwise. There are very few firearms floating around in our communities in oz, yet they behave as if you are a potentially lethal threat. There is no sense of proportion. None.

They dress in full infantry gear complete with boots, body armour, bullet proof vests, helmets and face masks and are armed with military grade assault rifles where-as I was dressed in loose T's and jeans. They also strip search you in full view searching for anything that might hurt them, its a fucking joke. That in itself was degrading but they did it to my wife as well one time.

They also torture you under questioning. I was suspended between two of these "heroes" with my arms twisted back at 90 degree angles, palms up, whilst significant downward pressure was placed on my elbow joints while the CO attempted to question me. I informed them that I had three broken vertebrae in my spine, to which they responded that I was bunging it on. The others in the squad kept their rifles trained on me even after they found nothing more than a cigarette lighter and my credit card on me.

It was only when I mentioned that I was ex-military and KNEW what they were doing [having been trained in such coercive techniques myself back in the late 70's] that they eased off on the elbows. I refused to answer their questions, got cuffed tightly so the blood flow to my hands was restricted and was shoved into the van with the aircon on full blast. The cold treatment in that confined space lasted for about three hours. My wife also got the cooler treatment. nothing like a bit of hypothermia to chill you out. Both of us were subsequently released without any charge. Neither of us had offered any physical or verbal resistance when we were nabbed, so even being passive doesn't help.

Their acts were simply sheer bastardry because they can pull such shit with impunity. When we tried lodging an FOI request to find out why we were subjected to this treatment, they simply laughed and said that they don't disclose operational matters, subtext go fuck yourselves. We cannot sue cops in oz.

We took the hint and got the fuck of of dodge, moving interstate and out of that jurisdiction a few months later as we were on the porkie radar after that. My wife still has panic attacks at the mere sight of a plod seven years later. The experience of having an Armalite aimed at her head was simply too much. The black hole in the centre of a barrel does tend to concentrate the mind in dark ways. Fortunately my military background had inoculated me to that shit to a degree that I was more pissed than scared.

Once cops start acting like para-military outfits they are no longer civilians and are fair targets under the law of armed conflict, which is an interesting point to note for potential insurgency. This is information only, DEFINITELY NOT a recommendation for anyone to start offing them BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE.

My point is be very leery of getting caught by them. They are heavily armed, unaccountable, travel in packs and will treat you as badly as they think they can get away with. This includes killing you. All with the states blessing. Their presence at even peaceful demo's is becoming commonplace as our governments crack down on dissent.

It hasn't stopped me going to demo's but I am now far more aware of what the cops are doing and of the need to have a pre-planned escape route if shit hits the fan. If anyone doubts their ability to cope with this sort of shit, put your safety first and go home. I wouldn't think anything less of you, preferring a living ally to seeing you shot dead or trampled by mounted porkers. Protest is no longer considered peaceful by the state, cops of any kind will bring violence every time.

Ain't liberal democracy grand?

aint ashamed and punkmar77 like this.
  5. aint ashamed

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States

That is indeed, terrible injustice what you and your wife were subjected to. AND WE ARE
    THE GOOD GUYS! I marvel at how something as obvious as human rights, could get
    turned on it's head like this. It is a disturbing trend that appears to be getting worse, I didn't
    realize how bad the situation was there in Australia, we are not far behind, especially if
    fuckhead declares ANTIFA a terrorist organization. All the best my friend! aint ashamed

1xAntifa likes this.
  6. LordManHammer

LordManHammer Member Forum Member

Dec 13, 2019
    Male
    Lantana Floriduh  United States
    As someone else pointed it out this co-intel operation is not at all surprising, always suspect of any new members for whatever crew you are around.

7. Kondiaronk

Kondiaronk Member Forum Member

May 9, 2023
    Tyrol, Austria  Austria
    ... is the climate they want us to live in. keep trusting new ppl, just don't boast

9 members have read this thread this month

1. LordManHammer
  2. punkmar77
  3. Red Menace
  4. CULTO DEL CARGO
  5. Kondiaronk
  6. Charger Bullet
  7. aint ashamed
  8. CFume
  9. lawson