Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

how much do you hate juggalos ??????????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by disfuck, Feb 8, 2010.

1. dan00a

dan00a Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 7, 2010

I envy you so very very much right now. Not for the so cal part, for having never seen a juggalo. You'd be surprised. Look for a little guy that looks like http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/713575/80587053.png this somewhere on them, and that's a juggalo

Well played. What do you mean by for whom?

2. Arjay691

Arjay691 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 11, 2009

I only really know one juggalo, but he's a straight up nazi. He hates anything that's not white, and it's fucking bullshit.

3. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

'when they come into my work", work for whom?, this ain't a game ya juggalo, not a topic

4. Unreasonable Man

Unreasonable Man Active Member Forum Member

Feb 14, 2010

There was some Juggalo show in Oakland a few months ago that brought them out of the woodwork. The reaction this brought out in my and my friends wasn't one of hatred but surprise. Surprise that a subculture that peaked alongside nu-metal was still around.

They're angry kids, they're depressed, usually from abusive lower class familys where the economics of our society have curbed stomped their parents into drug addled apathy towards their children so they take themselves out of society the same way we all do. Granted with far worse makeup and bondage kick pants which were never cool. I don't really know what the more misogynistic undertones of the subculture are, probably just parroting what they were raised within but the bands tend to preach "fat girls need love too" so hey at least they have that going for them, even if it does lead in to supporting McDonalds. They go drift towards a subculture that praises backyard wrestling where they can get their Fight CLub chic agression out on eachother. They're victims of society, I would expect an anarchist forum to find a better target than this to feel superior towards. Stop hating the chubby fuckers and give them a book. Or a record player, or something. This is a battle for hearts and minds, stop trying to position yourself as being better than the outcasts of society and try to bring them in instead. Build some schools when you liberate the illiterate farmers.

5. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    in regards to title of this thread, i try to save my hatered towards authority figures and oppressors, if people wanna like crap music and so called subcultures spawned from said crappy music, then more power to them.

6. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009