Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

How did you find your partner?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and off-topic discussions' started by Pats, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Pats

PatsMember New Member

Jun 25, 2017
    Female, 33 years old
    Östergötland, Sweden Sweden
    Yeah well this might sound trivial but I am so sick and tired of dating losers with no political interest at all and with shitty music taste so yeah, how did you find your partner? I’m starting to think I will live alone for the rest of my life hehe.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77Administrator Staff Member Admin Team Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    My partner isn't punk, she is a hip hop Chicana from east Los Angeles that also happens to be Christian. She is definitely liberal minded and leans left on most issues but far from being anarcho or atheist. We've been together almost 18 years and share 6 grandkids and another on the way. I always wanted a punk girlfriend but it just wasn't in the cards for me. Also the older and more radical I've gotten I've come to realize that our differences keep us together. How boring life would be with someone exactly like me, plus someone has to bail me out of jail! Hahahaha

3. Hent

HentMember Forum Member

May 7, 2018
    Male, 47 years old
    Haarlem, Netherlands Netherlands
    I met my love on a fetish, b.d.s.m. party:D
    We both were exploring in different ways and did find each other:)

punkmar77 likes this.

3 members have read this thread this month

1. Hent
  2. punkmar77
  3. elahrairah