Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Homophobia in the Punk Scene (Total Wreck)

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Carcass, Apr 20, 2010.

1. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Ahhhhh... The "I know a black guy" defense...Never gets old :p

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    OK Virginia troll whatever you say there chisel chest......

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    sure u do buddy. maybe u didnt read where gay members of this board said it's NOt ok... but obviously douche bags like you will still troll here, tell us we are 'faggots' which by the way is homophobic how ever you cut your cards, I love these 1 or 2 post morons who come here and tell us how wrong we are. are you that pathetic that you join this site for just that reason? take a hike.

4. jarjeton

jarjeton New Member New Member

Oct 9, 2009

ow... in here... jakarta, indonesia, i see much more people in the scene really homophobic, sometimes they guys always make some joke about homo, they think homo is not good. because in here they live on shit culture. i really hate that, not about homo, more guy in here sexist too. please you guys if you have opinion about that, let me know it. i mean i want to introduce and give the information about it.

thank

5. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I'm gonna copy and paste something i posted on facebook to somebody that said stars are gay.

If in above said statement, you are using "gay" in a derogatory manner, then let me ask you, is it that you are so uncomfortable with your own sexuality you must use a homophobic slur in replacement of an adjective such as "stupid" in order to project a facade for yourself implying that your are straight, and in some way "superior" to homosexuality? No matter what you think these kind of slurs are insults to homosexuals and to use them in lei of words like "stupid'" and "dumb" is not only ignorant, but also implies you think of homosexuals as stupid and dumb, otherwise there would be no reason to use homophobic slurs in replacement.

Or are you just a bigoted ignorant moron still using discriminatory slurs that are used to down talk and breed hatred against whole cultures of people in everyday sentences? If so, then this is the 21st century, show some fucking maturity, not breed ignorance and hatred.

And in the 3rd possible scenario, you are describing stars as homosexuals, in which in that statement makes no sense because stars are inanimate objects made up of plasma held together by gravity therefor can have no conscious thoughts or feelings and therefor can not have a determined sexuality,
    so i'm going to go with the benefit of the doubt and assume you are a little more smarter then as to give anthropomorphic properties to a star and assume the first two of my questions are correct? If so then either grow up or shut up, or I'm sure someone will shut you up for you.

6. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

DICKS OUT FOR THE BOYS! GET YA DICKS OUT FOR THE BOYS! **clap clap!!!**

Yep that's gonna be in my next load of lyrics I rekkon.