Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hi

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by ahorriblemess, Dec 18, 2009.

1. ahorriblemess

ahorriblemess Member New Member

Dec 18, 2009

Hey everyone. I found this site from the bickering between this site and PE. I got a good look at it for a few days and it seems interesting. I don't always post or read threads (even on PE I was kind of on and off for a few years), I don't really use any other message boards... I'm actually kind of getting sick of social networking/online interactions.

I'm 29 (as of this coming Monday), a father of a 4 1/2 year old girl, I'm originally from Long Island, NY but have been in the east bay for almost two years. In between Long Island and the East Bay, we stayed in Austin, TX for a few months. I personally (pre-parenthood) stayed in Philadelphia for a few months and San Francisco on and off for a few years (first going to school at Academy of Art for a year back in 2000, then coming back to stay with friends for months at a time).

I was in a band in Long Island called "Totally Fucked" (we didn't do much, only together for a year and I guess were pretty generic).

That's it I guess. If anyone lives in Oakland or the surrounding area, get in touch. As one can imagine, I don't get out much being an almost 30 year old dad and meeting people doesn't happen as easily as it did in the past.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    So let me get this straight, your new here and the first thread other than this one you post on you call Vegetarian Barbarian an Asshole? Smooth move @#@%^$#^$#^ Ok so you were kidding....welcome to AP.net, please try to ignore the whole PE vs AP drama and enjoy this site as we do.....cheers

3. ahorriblemess

ahorriblemess Member New Member

Dec 18, 2009

I'm assuming you posted this before you read my response saying that I was kidding. The times on both of our posts are 21:42 so it might have even happened at the same time.

4. flinger_of_poo

flinger_of_poo Member Forum Member

Dec 16, 2009
     United States
    Hey. Welcome. What is PE?

5. Hex

Hex Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 22, 2009

PE= Profane Existence website