Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

hi everyone

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by moleee, Feb 17, 2013.

1. moleee

moleee Member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2012

been lurking about this site for awhile now and decided to finally join in on the forums.
    i'm mole, 26 and live in north carolina. play bass for the band No Brainer (going to post our music up here once we're finished recording) and really love animals. i help to run the greenville Really Really Free Market (every town should have one!) and hope to be starting a Food Not Bombs here in the near future. I try to always keep my mind wide open and enjoy the company of any and everyone. Anybody in the Greenville area that ever needs a couch to crash on can always come to the Rat & Slug House! Doing everything I can to build a strong underground community here in Eastern NC and to spread these ideas to anyone willing to listen, and especially those who aren't. :antifa:

No Gods No Masters!

2. CrustytheKlown

CrustytheKlown Member New Member

Jan 21, 2013

welcome!!!

3. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

...WELCOME :ecouteurs:

Also I pass through Greenville on rare occasions. Seems like an all right place, maybe I'll see you in real life at some point.

4. moleee

moleee Member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2012

sweet! greenville is a bit of a hole-in-the-wall, but it's not so bad.
    thanks for the welcomes :)
    hit me up if you're ever passing through!