Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hey.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Jazz, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Jazz

Jazz Member New Member

Jan 5, 2010

Hey guys, you can call me Jazz (middle name, not just a cheesy nickname for myself). I'm a chica from California. I kind of found this place by accident and figured I'd give it a better look. So I'm not an extremist or anything, but I'm definitely into the punk scene (ugh, doesn't that word have a bad taste to it). I'm really into folk punk/riot folk, like Mischief Brew and Andrew Jackson Jihad, Ryan Harvey, etc. I'm a musician myself, a saxophonist mainly, but also a bit of a drummer. Um... don't really know what else to say. I'm also an artist, and really into drawing but I love graffiti work and painting, though I suck at painting.

Politically, I think I'm just starting to get into Anarchism, but again, I'm not really an extremist. I don't think you should force anyone to do anything, unless with the exception of safety. But I can't honestly say I know too much about the political details and aspects. You guys seem pretty intelligent though, for the most part, which is nice (and unfortunately rare) to see. I'm eighteen going on nineteen, and don't think I know everything. I kind of strongly distaste of people who do. I have a job at a movie theatre so I don't have dyed hair anymore. Fun.

So right, that's about it for the moment. How goes?

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hello Jazz, Welcome to AP.net, there are abundant forums on here that explain Anarchism or point the way to important Anarchist Literature. Although there are a couple of people on here who think they know it all, for the most part people are polite and more than willing to share Ideas and viewpoints. What part of Cali are you in?

3. Jazz

Jazz Member New Member

Jan 5, 2010

Southern desert area. Not completely down for saying exactly where just cause I'm a bit paranoid like that and like to keep a bit of privacy, but yeah, southern california. That alright? I'm a desert kid.

And awesome sauce, I'll probably end up starting to read some of those shortly. Gratsi for the welcome.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    another so cal person here. welcome :)