Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hey

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by storge, Sep 10, 2022.

1. storge

storge New Member New Member

Sep 10, 2022
    Male
    Vilnius, Lithuania  Lithuania
    I sort of stumbled on the website looking for some lyrics for a song whose author and name I had forgotten. Tom Niemeyer made me some compilation tape back in 1984 I guess and there was this one song which keeps haunting me. "...the masses of people below, heading towards one single door." The accent was pretty British. I thought it might be Social Unrest because of the stuff he wrote on the cassette label, but I think it isn't. Yeah, anyway, I left America a long time ago but feel like I might have to move even further east to escape the incipient fascism. Nice to meet you (again), expatriate from Seattle.

2. storge

storge New Member New Member

Sep 10, 2022
    Male
    Vilnius, Lithuania  Lithuania
    Very cool song btw. I wish I could remember who did it. Also looking for Room Nine - Escape Artist, which isn't really around anywhere, and any Psychobud stuff.

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hey there! Sorry, can't help you there. I've also got a song that haunts me, also by a british band from the early 80's I think, but it could;ve been from the 70's: "Life is cheap but death is free... When I die just put me in a plastic bag and leave me on the pavement", something like that.

6 members have read this thread this month

1. storge
  2. Max Genius
  3. Spike one of many
  4. Starfighter
  5. Charger Bullet
  6. tooscaredtoask