Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hey there people.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Seth, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Seth

Seth New Member New Member

Sep 20, 2010

My name's Seth.

This looks like a nice community. Hoping to find good people and some good music.

I don't really have any friends that are activists or radicals, so I thought it might be cool to join some forums. Over the past 2 years, I've become more opposed towards the way of the world as I have noticed more and more sources of cruelty and fascism within it. I've become particularly enraged as I have realized what speciesism has done to our world.

I'm huge on animal liberation and am really fucking pissed off by society's ignorance regarding fascism and capitalism in all areas.

I am way too lazy of a person. I used to play video games constantly, but these days I just go to college and chill with my brother or a few friends. This is my second year I've boycotted animal products. My old buddy that introduced me to punk rock isn't really around these days, and he doesn't take many things too seriously.

I am really tired at the moment. What's up?

2. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

Sounds like a lot of people on this forum haha

Welcome aboard! <3