Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hey fellas

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by NuclearArmedHogs, Nov 8, 2009.

1. NuclearArmedHogs

NuclearArmedHogs Active Member Forum Member

Nov 8, 2009

Name's Nathan. I reside in Washington D.C., the chocolate city with a marshmallow inside, and a graham cracker-crust of corruption. I like 80s hardcore punk, collecting vinyl, going to shows, skateboarding (when it's not freezing outside), illicit substances, and death metal at ridiculous volumes.

I've lived in a couple different places over the years; a stint in Yugoslavia, Indonesia, and a couple years in southern Arizona. I miss the west coast the most. Especially drunken nights in Mexico.

So yeah I guess that's me in a nutshell. Hail Satan!

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Hello
    i saw a pop punk band called cloak/dagger at the black cat in DC a couple years back.
    they were pretty raw, they were openin for the Effigies
    anyways hows it goin?

3. NuclearArmedHogs

Nov 8, 2009

They sound familiar. Are they native to DC? I'm not all that in touch with the local scene since I haven't been here that long.

Not bad by the way. Just chillin' like a villain. Looking for some worthwhile adult swim programming to pass out to. Yourself?

4. skabiez

skabiez Active Member Forum Member

Nov 5, 2009

Welcomez :beers:

5. n0iseterrorist

n0iseterrorist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 5, 2009

6. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Where and when were you in Yugoslavia?

7. NuclearArmedHogs

Nov 8, 2009

Thanks skabiez and n0iseterrorist. I was in Yugoslavia from the summer of 2002 til the summer of '03. I was driving down the road where the mob assassinated the prime minister, I think, just a half hour before it happened. Crazy times.

8. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

Hello Nathan.
    Be careful of that Satan geezer he's a dodgy bastard he got me stoned once and tried to steal my soul, also could tou turn the Death Metal down i can here it from here :D

9. NuclearArmedHogs

Nov 8, 2009

oneleggedpunk: Do you really only have one leg? If so, did a starved squatterpunk eat the other one? Anyway I'll let the big man know you said Hi.

10. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

Yeah i only have the one, it was that vindictive bastard Satan he could'nt have my soul so he stole my leg, he's such a bastard.

11. Extinction

Extinction Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 1, 2009

Welcome sir!