Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Phil, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Phil

Phil Member Forum Member

Feb 24, 2011

Names Phil. Been into Punk for 13 years. I play drums in Appalachian Terror Unit. I'm going to school in a small college town. Getting ready to tour Eastern Europe for a month. Lookin for the latest gossip, etc.! I love music, beer, veggie food, and life. I like to ride my motorcycle too fast and I get apathetic sometimes. Haha. I live with my girlfriend, another couple, and my 4 cats. I have way too much time to blow at my new job, which is being a caregiver to mentally ill while they are sleeping (I know right, too easy), so I'm learning about all these different Punk forums. I Used to post on the old PE board and I hang around Organize and Arise sometimes. I think I will stay awhile. Cheers!!

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

cheers n beers! :beer:

3. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

'sup Phil :)

Welcome

4. AndrewFred

AndrewFred Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 10, 2009

i recently got into ATU and i gotta say i love you guys. hopefully you guys will play in portland sometime in the future. welcome and cheers!

5. Phil

Phil Member Forum Member

Feb 24, 2011

We WILL play Portland in the future. Just not quite sure when. We are treated well out there. Look out for new releases in the very near future. Cheers!!

6. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

i don't know if its intentional, but there is no ATU at the download section o_O

7. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Profane Existence methinks...