Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Help finding GISM - SoniCrime TheRapy!!!

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by tripchaos, Dec 6, 2009.

1. tripchaos

tripchaos New Member New Member

Dec 4, 2009

I have been looking for and just can't find G.I.S.M.'s "SoniCrime TheRapy" anywhere for a reasonable price and the torrent I found isn't working, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out. thanks! :rock:

2. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

I have a real copy of it on CD for sale, but not for a reasonable price..Its sealed and Im trying to get around 200 for it.

Although, this would be what your searching for...

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmj05j590jm

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    200 american dollar bills? for a cd? WOW :ecouteurs:

4. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Look on ebay for it.
    Then look at original pressings of thier M.A.N. Lp on Purple.

I traded about 200$ worth of records for the cd, so yea, I want 200 for it.

People need to learn how to deal with the simple fact that rare music, while awsome to listen to when downloaded, sounds like absolute shit when put up against legit LPs and CDs.

Yea, rare japanese records and cds are always gonna be expensive.
    I sold my GISM SUbject and Egos Chopped laserdisc for 800$ a few years back.

5. tripchaos

tripchaos New Member New Member

Dec 4, 2009

Hey Cocytus, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :ecouteurs: I really appreciate it! I have been trying to find any kind of copy of it for several years! I just recently found out about this site and have been blown away by all the great albums posted on here.

That's amazing the Subject/Egos laserdisc went for that much, but I'm sure it was fully worth it for someone! I ended up getting a VHS copy of it on eBay for a decent price. Great video for sure-

Peace

6. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

I have a 2 dvd set I made of every GISM video ever released, it also has the extremely rare full gasburner Panic video(not the 10 min edit, the 35 min version) and my laserdisc transfer of Subject Egos, and the ultra rare short film SKV and Randy made called GETROP.I.S.M.
    then a bunch of live shows thrown in

7. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I understand Brother, I just have trouble reconciling Anarchist Music with Capitalist reality, its my hang up not yours and thank you for the downloads