Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by SwampPunx, Oct 6, 2010.

1. SwampPunx

SwampPunx New Member New Member

Sep 29, 2010

My name's Dustin and I'm 20. I'm a promoter out of North County, and a green patch for the San Diego Pyrate Punx. I'm primarily a guitar player, but up until a few weeks ago I was bassist in a hardcore punk/ska band called To Walk the Night and got to open for MDC, The Restarts, Voetsek, etc. before quitting (drug problems in the band, made everything unreliable). I book thrash shows at the Metaphor Cafe w/ SDPP and EZM WREKZ.

I listen to a lot of different genres (including some jazz and Delta area Blues), but recently I've been pretty into Japanese Hardcore (such as the BBQ Chickens, Barbatos, Tiger Junkies), but some of my favorite bands are: S.O.B., Cryptic Slaughter, Repulsion, English Dogs, F-Minus, The Fartz, Frank Zappa, Graf Orlock, Magrudergrind, Impetigo, Motorhead, Pretty Little Flower, Sodom, and more. I listen to primarily Thrash, Grind, 90's Death Metal and Black Metal, and Hardcore Punk.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Whats up Mr Dustin Hurlbutt, welcome to APN !

3. sideshowrob666

sideshowrob666 New Member New Member

Nov 29, 2010

Well mr. hurlbutt!