Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello There

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Mindriot, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Mindriot

MindriotMember New Member

Sep 22, 2010
     United Kingdom
    Hello there people im from Kent in the UK and play in anarcho band Crimewave as well as a better known streetpunk band who will go nameless for now. Been into punk pretty much from the begining but woke up in 1980 and have been playing, going to gigs (sporadically) and listening to punk ever since.

(have removed links as per the band Crimewave's request, this person is a troll)

2. butcher

butcherExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

welcome! :beer:

3. punkmar77

punkmar77Experienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN and cheers :beer:

4. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

after two years living in England's garden (Brentwood & Reileigh): i won't vote too
    - and a big cheer and welcome to your lot!

5. Mindriot

MindriotMember New Member

Sep 22, 2010
     United Kingdom
    Brentwood and Raleigh - Englands garden?? and i always thought Kent was - ha ha - I Actually live in Thanet (Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs - or Boredstairs) and if Kent is the Garden Of England then thanet and now Brentwood & Raleigh must be the compost heap(s)- -Thanks for the hello guys - nice one

6. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

by the way: Raleigh had the biggest compost mountain while we lived there, strictly vegan...
    and if you ever encounter the greatest pumpkin of all (nearly seven feet, wearing always gleaming NPS, never without his black-and-white checked original british rooster 1930) give him a hug from his favorite krauts - his name is Wooly, i think he is now in Ramsgate!

7. ungovernable

ungovernableAutonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male, 34 years old
    Canada United States
    You claim you are not an anarchist but you play in an anarcho-punk band ??? How funny.

You're an idiot

8. JesusCrust

JesusCrustExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

This guy's hilarious. He's older then us, so he's better than us, guys. Let's just leave it at that.

9. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I seriously wonder what the unknown streetpunk band is now so I can personally run into this tough guy, damn! Fuck this wannabe chump, he thinks anarchists are a joke yet he is in an "Anarcho" band, visit his lame-assed bands site and give him a thumbs down for his obviously blatant posing/posturing.... :@

10. Crimewave

CrimewaveMember Forum Member

Oct 1, 2010

Alright people - This idiot DOES NOT PLAY FOR CRIMEWAVE - we dont know who he/she is - please see the Crass remasters thread for a bit more
    viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4806&p=32173#p32173

and sorry for not introducing myself - this fucking idiot has boiled my piss.

11. butcher

butcherExperienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

that must smell badly, no wuckers
    intro yrself at a later date :thumbsup:

12. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

yuk, after looking there it seems like i have to regret a big cheer and welcome here, at least i redirect it:

welcome crimewave and a big cheer if you ever get this troll into reach...

13. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    That User has been banned as well as his IP address, and my sincere apology for calling your band lame as it was obviously done out of context....it never dawned on me that I was being trolled by an impostor. Well under these strange circumstances, welcome to the forum and I hope you do find this person and set them straight...

14. Crimewave

Oct 1, 2010

We know who it is - I had an altercation with some idiot outside my local pub who called me a nazi skinhead cunt - The cunt bit i could go with but not being a skinhead (even tho i look like one) and certianly not a nazi - i obviously took offence and threatenede the little git - who in turn threatened me with his dad (i laughed) - He has been banned from my local and no one has seen him since. I guess he isnt happy about the threat i made, thus the nastiness online coz he cant face me (im not exactly a small bloke but hate fighting but will if i have to).
    Thanks to all who understood - We are in the process of writing a quick tune about the idiot (with dumbed down lyrics so shithead can understand) and will be posting it here purely for your enjoyment.
    Thanx everyone

15. Crimewave

Oct 1, 2010

By the way - the links were actually correct - i guess he thought that putting up the correct links would give us shit - didnt work - although he didnt put our myspace up

www.myspace.com/crimewavepunkrock.

The you tube link was genuine - so here it is again http://www.youtube.com/user/Crimewavepunkrock as was the blogger link - however i will not be reposting that link again yet as the account has been hacked - this will be sorted out soon .

Thanks again and i will get round to introductions properly at some point

16. JesusCrust

JesusCrustExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Whoa.

Well, hi.