Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello I'm New Here!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Mitja, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Mitja

Mitja Active Member Forum Member

Sep 2, 2011

Hello

I'm an new member here on anarcho-punk.net. My name is Mitja and i love NATURE♥ i want to stop the massive destruction of nature that mankind is causing. So i came across an anarchy-punk article on wiki and other sites. And they describe Anarchy-Punks As:
    supporters of issues such as animal rights,environmentalism, racial equality, anti-homophobia, feminism, environmentalism, worker's autonomy, the anti-war movement, and the anti-globalisation movement.
    anarcho-punks are straight edge, claiming that alcohol, tobacco, drugs and promiscuity are instruments of oppression and are self-destructive because they cloud the mind and wear down a person's resistance to other types of oppression
    Wikipedia
    this isnt the only article i read.

I was an ex-hippie for 4 years but i hate it they are always stoned and they don't do nothing to achieve their goals.- just sit around and smoke pot.
    On the other hand anarchy-punks:
    Some anarcho-punks believe that violence or property damage is an acceptable way of achieving social change
    Many anarcho-punks are pacifists (e.g. Crass and Discharge) and therefore believe in using non-violent means of achieving their aims. These include peaceful protest, refusal of work, squatting, economic sabotage, dumpster diving, graffiti, culture jamming, ecotage, freeganism, boycotting, civil disobedience, hacktivism and subvertising.
    Wikipedia

I also believe in anarchy and that mankind will accept anarchy ways. And the planet will be an more happier place when no one is rich an no one is poor.

About my parents: My mom is an teacher, and my dad works in a office and they are anarchists as well. They teach me everything about anarchy ,ecology, history... So i first heard about anarchy from my dad and mom.

Ok about musi: i listen to :Modern Jazz,Old Rock,Anarchy-Punk,PunkRock.
    and my i love♥ the anarchy-punk lyrics.

P.S: im an big supporter of PETA and GREENPEACE and im an Atheist sinc i was born and im an vegetarian for 8 mounths
    And this is my intro.
    Pleas add me on MSN:
    Mitjaa@live.com

2. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

welcome and hello :D - hope you'll find out that anarcho-punks are much better than their reputations... have fun! :ecouteurs:

3. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Welcome! :beer:

And is all good except this bit:
    i'm not sure how many of us are 'straight edge', nor how 'promiscuity' is oppressive...

But yeah, cheers n beers! :beer: :ecouteurs: ;)

4. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

or how many of us support PETA and Greenpeace :ecouteurs:

Welcome :thumbsup:

You're lucky to have such good parents :lmao:

5. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Negri, Foucault and the authors of The Coming Insurrection apparently:
    (this is from major national newspaper in Australia, btw)
    o_O o_O