Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Mozart D. L., Oct 8, 2011.

1. Mozart D. L.

Mozart D. L. New Member New Member

Oct 8, 2011

Hi, dear friends! Oi!

My name is Mozart and I am from Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), as you can see. I am actually studing Architecture and Urbanism and working as Draftsman in the official office of my university. I discovered this page by downloading Conflict's discography (and I'm yet doing it, because my internet needs more time to think :D ) and it came in hand! I like anarchism and punks ideas and would like to know more about. One year ago I tried searching for informations in sites and I've downloaded also Crass' discography to being used to the sound and the ideas. But after some months I did not dedicate more time to it for some reasons, like the university begining. And for now I yet have this difficult to get time to do more things beyond the Architecture and work. Sometimes I question if my days are really with 24 hours! :lmao: From here I hope to learn, meet comprehensive and thinking people and have also fun by doing it, not as something that masses me and you.
    Beyond the anarcho-punk and punk music, I like also classical music, grunge rock, something about metal, to study music (I "play" the guitar), to learn new languages, arts and to know the new and different than me.

I only have some problems with English language because I'm not a fluent speaker. Please I ask to you to have patience and also notify me by errors, giving me some hints as possible it is.

Thanks!
    Mozart Dionisio Lisboa

2. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Welcome!

3. Mozart D. L.

Oct 8, 2011

Thanks, Ben!

4. (Filipe)

(Filipe) Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 4, 2010

Bemvindo, já agora tens um nome engraçado ;)

5. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

6. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

Oi & bem-vindo, tudo bem? :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

7. Mozart D. L.

Oct 8, 2011

Thanks, friends! \m/

Hahaha Ganhei esse nome graças a minha avó por parte de pai. Sou grato a ela! hehaha :)

Thanks, butcher! I'll seek for informations on it! :thumbsup:

Tudo bem sim, nike! hahaha Gostei da foto hahaha :)