Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from Massachusetts

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by pizzaface, May 2, 2013.

1. pizzaface

pizzaface New Member New Member

Jan 31, 2013

Hey my name is Max, been on the site for a while, but never posted. I'm from Boston, but live in Western Mass now. I have anarchist beliefs. I love anarcho punk, d-beat, and all sorts of punk and hardcore. I am a huge skinhead reggae, traditional ska, soul, funk, and world music fan. I play drums in a some bands. I'd love to get to know some of you. Thanks!

2. Grizzly The Unamed Sharp

Grizzly The Unamed Sharp Active Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2013

Hey man what's up? :D welcome, hey sounds like you like alot of good stuff what are some of your favorite bands?

3. pizzaface

pizzaface New Member New Member

Jan 31, 2013

hey dude. thanks for the kind words. i love confuse, the mob, rubella ballet, conflict, the upsetters, justin hinds, the ethiopians, alternative, hugh masekela, discard, the impressions, omega tribe, howlin wolf, discocks, frigora, minutemen,parliament, amongst a lot of others. how bout yrself?

4. nmara

nmara Active Member Forum Member

Dec 1, 2012

welcome to apn, I live near Lowell

MASS PUNX!!! :ecouteurs:

5. Grizzly The Unamed Sharp

Grizzly The Unamed Sharp Active Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2013

Nice dude. Let's see...Battalion of Saints, Rudimentary Peni, Conflict, Oi Polloi (<---Really like these guys), The Oppressed, Nomad (Killer band, look em up), Anitsect, The Angelic Upstarts and bunch of other stuff I don't feel like typing lol. I dig alot of ska, grindcore, oi, black metal, yadda yadda yadda lol. My taste is very varied.