Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from Guatemala

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Mod77, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Mod77

Mod77 New Member New Member

May 29, 2010

Hello compañeros y compañeras, My name is Mod and I live in Guatemala City, Anarchist and member of the AFA Guatemala... I will be posting anarcho-punk and anarchist music from this regions for all to download. I am a painter and a street artist, I work as a counselor for people that lived the Guatemalan civil war... Used to play in a band until a couple of years ago which was the first anarchopunk band of this country... love to travel and meet people, write if you need anything...

Solidaridad y paz

Mod

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Bienvenido Companero, como se llamaba tu grupo? Salud! :beer:

3. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Are you in Guatemala City? Just read an article and saw the pictures of those huge sinkholes that were formed within the city. Dont get hurt!

Welcome to AP.net!

4. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

ya thats what i was just going to bring up. looks like a big ass worm came out of the ground. ate a 2 story building and a house

5. chinawillkillus

chinawillkillus Member New Member

Jun 1, 2010
     United States
    hey i had a neighbor/good friend in the apartment complex i lived in from 87-97, him and his family used to go to guatemala every year for a couple weeks. can't wait to hear some shit from there.

6. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Yea, it almost look un-real. But alls i thought was..TREMORS!!!! (if you saw the movie)

7. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

welcome comrade!

8. Mod77

Mod77 New Member New Member

May 29, 2010

Saludos and cheers to all! Yes I live in Guatemala city and it was chaos for a couple of days, a volcano eruption covered the city and several towns with ashes and this was followed by the tropical storm Agatha... entire towns disappeared, roads and bridges collapsed in different towns, many people were killed and in general was a complete red alert... we are now working to bring help to some of the people affected by all this...

Thank you all for the solidarity.... y gracias por la bienvenida! Mi banda se llamó desadaptados....

9. rememberusername

rememberusername New Member New Member

Nov 25, 2010

Hey, I just got into Xela and wanted to meet some people in Guate when I go there in a day or two. Wanted to find places to stay and things to do.

Email me jebuschrisco@gmail.com so we can stay in contact.

I should be in Guatemala for 3 months.

Josh