Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from Denver

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Zasei, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Zasei

Zasei Member New Member

Oct 8, 2010

I love this site!!! have already re-aquired all those old tunes I had loved and lost on cassette tapes and records and didn't get around to buying again cough cough thanks to the internet. I hail from Denver, Colorado where there is really know punk scene that I know of. Originally from Dallas, Tx where there was, but not sure if there still is a scene. I'm old person, been married once, no kids, but still under 40 and I still love the music and the ideal. Some of you might say I sold out, indeed you would be wrong, but then again everything is subjective.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    From what I've been led to believe by friends and other forum members Denver has a pretty good punk scene going, I know the Pyrate Punx just started a chapter there and are putting on shows and there are several small venues that have shows as well.....

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

have you checked out the blast-o yet?

4. Zasei

Zasei Member New Member

Oct 8, 2010

I will have to look into that and those. I'm not in downtown or anything so thanks for the tips.

5. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

don't be misled. there is very much a scene here. a pretty rad one at that. definitely go to the star fucking hipsters show at the blasto, whenever that is. it will have an amazing turn out so you're sure to meet some folx.

6. kumquatdisaster

kumquatdisaster Member New Member

Jun 1, 2010

dwtcos is definitely right, there are awesome shows in denver.. my band is playing a show at crustopia 1411 pierce street on halloween if you wanna get in on the punk scene.. fucktacular turbodactyl, liberation regurgitation, sentences, jesus crust, vote no on yes!(my band), captain knacker and the sordid circus, and still too drunk are playing and really any of you colorado homies should go...

7. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

Welcome!