Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from Chile

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Vegan_Who_Wears_Leather, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Vegan_Who_Wears_Leather

Vegan_Who_Wears_LeatherActive Member Forum Member

Jun 16, 2010

Hey, whats up everyone, my name's Javier. I'm 15 and currently living in Chile, but I'll be returning home to Rhode Island next month. I am not a vegan, but I plan on becoming a vegetarian when I get back home, and one day a vegan. I have a leather jacket and boots and still wear them because I feel that it would be a waste if I stopped using them more than it already is. I consider myself an anarchist without adjectives but inclined more to a leftist point of view, such as collectivist or communist anarchism. I like all types of music, but prefer punk, more specifically anarcho, hardcore, street and crust. My favorite bands are Crass, Dead Kennedys, The Exploited, Black Flag, Discharge, Charged GBH, MDC, Conflict, The Varukers, Subhumans, Flux of Pink Indians, Crucifix, Amebix, Oi Polloi, The Casualties and Aus-Rotten. I also play the bass and plan on forming a band when I get back home. I found Anarcho-punk.net when I was looking for music to download and a place where I could talk to people who share similar ideas with me. Thats all I wanted to say for now. Anarchy, Freedom, Peace and Equality. :ecouteurs:

2. punkmar77

punkmar77Experienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome VWWL and please take some time to read the thread on The Exploited that is here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2752 good luck with the band and stay up.... :anti-nazi:

3. JesusCrust

JesusCrustExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Seems like everybody loves The Exploited.

4. Shuei

ShueiExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Welcome! Nice music taste

5. Bunny

BunnyExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

Welcome :ecouteurs:
    If you're thinking about becoming vegetarian when you get back to RI, we do have threads on vegetarian/veganism and one for recipes.

6. Bunny

BunnyExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

I don't