Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from A.U.K.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Johnny-A.U.K., Oct 27, 2009.

1. Johnny-A.U.K.

Johnny-A.U.K. New Member New Member

Oct 27, 2009

Hi ! My name is Johnny vocalist with anarcho-punk band A.U.K. and general political poet. I First heard of anarcho-punk.net - when a friend request was sent to the A.U.K. band site. So decided to have a little read at all the various forums and found some very interesting stuff going on. Have enjoyed reading the anarchism forums and it will be nice to contribute and learn. As a band we promote Anarchism and the resistance movement through our songs and on the split Burnt Cross / A.U.K. cd ' The Earth Dies Screaming ' - I think, both bands manage to cover a wide range of subject matter that may be of interest to anyone with a love of punk / anarcho-punk music. Anyway thought it would be nice to introduce myself to you all. Love N Respect !
    P.S. you can check us out here http://myspace.com/aukofficialbandsite

2. robmarriott72

robmarriott72 Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 27, 2009

Just got on this site Johnny, its great with all the free downloads, hope your well matey, Rob