Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello friends!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by OB Soul, May 23, 2010.

1. OB Soul

OB Soul Active Member Forum Member

May 23, 2010

I'm Dan and i reside in Damascus, MD. I found this site about 5 minutes ago looking for Amebix's Monolith album. Obviously, i love crust and anarcho punk. i also like at least a little of pretty much anything else, be it jazz, electronic, hip hop, classical, metal, ect ect ect. politically i consider myself an anarcho-pacifist. though i consider myself an atheist and a pseudo-absurdist/nihilist, i was raised Unitarian Universalist and still consider it my "religion", though i personally think of it of more of a spiritual philosophy. I don't really play any instruments but i do write and sometimes pretend like i can sing (haha!). I'm a illustrator/visual artist and am trying to get my work out there. i like movies, books, video games, going to shows, drinking, smoking, cooking (vegetarian going vegan eventually) art, animals of all kinds, nature, traveling ect ect ect.

i suppose thats enough of me babbling, i'm pretty fucking pumped to go check this site out.

Peace Love and Unity,

Dan