Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Anarchist, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Anarchist

Anarchist Member New Member

Aug 7, 2011

Hey

I mostly listen to punk,anarchy-punk,punkrock,ska-punk,... moder jazz/old rock.
    My favourite bands are: Conflict,ramones,Bad Religion,The Clash,Descendents,U.K Subs,A//Politics,subhumans,Crass,operation ivy,less than jake,Zounds,cheap sex,anti-flag,bad brains,against me!♥,flux of pink indians,Dead Kennedys,nofx,minor threat,conflict.

I'm against: racism/nacism,nature destruction,war,politics,fascism...
    and im an vegetarian for one year now.

I like reading about anarchy i read books about it every day my dad is in this stuff as well and he tought me so much about politics,religion,... no teacher can commper to him.

Many teachers dont like me cuz of my politics ideas they are all fucking idiots they think that anarchy is destruciton but they dont know that its an political idea. Only teacher that understands me is my history and art teacher. But my art teacher isnt teaching this year anymore :'( :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: a stupid bitch is going to replace him. Im so sad we were realy close friends.
    i realy like to talk with anarchist

If you want we can chat on facebook send me a pm and im going to responde.
    or on msn: imananarchist@windowslive.com

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ScFU0UxKWA&feature=related[/video]

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Welcome to APN and please in a show of mutual respect to all do not use any sexist or homophobic words like 'bitch' on this forum....I'm sure it won't be a problem for you....cheers

3. Anarchist

Anarchist Member New Member

Aug 7, 2011

a ok thanks i didnt know that
    thanks for a reminder

4. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

welcome