Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello Everyone My Fellow People

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by TheShape78, Sep 15, 2009.

1. TheShape78

TheShape78 Member New Member

Sep 15, 2009

HI,
    My name is Mitch and I reside in Columbus, GA and I am 20 years old. I wouldn't say I am an anarchist, but I definitely hold strong leftist views. I love meeting people, anybody really, doesn't matter what you believe, but it is nice to meet people who have things in common with you. Living in the south, in a redneck town, there are only a handful of people that even halfway share the same views as I do an d the rest are either ignorant, apathetic (or both) or are too right wing to be able to bare. I am what would be considered an atheist. I do not believe in marriage, and by that I mean I don't believe in the materialism of marriage. I don't believe in meaningless rings and legal papers, they aren't important or necessary. If you love a person, that is what truly matters. I like punk rock and its many sub-genres, some hip-hop (real hip-hop, not that MTV BET gold chains and big rims rap shit), metal, grindcore and really just anything that sounds good. I get most of you around really despise capitalism, and I do aswell to a degree. I hate capitalism like I hate a gun, as in they are only bad things in the wrong hands. Trying to cut out a living for yourself I have no problem with that, we all gotta live we gotta eat, and I don't like the idea of being on govt welfare expecting hard working peoples tax dollars to keep my lazy able body alive. No, I believe in earning what I get. However I feel that people who's only goal in life is to make money money money and that's all they care about, well.... those people are sad to me. I can't even consider them people, their greed is what drives them and so I think the term "zombie" would best suit people such as that.

I look forward to fun and interesting times and discussions on this message board. Thanx for reading.
    -mitch-