Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Guttermouth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anxiety69, Nov 25, 2010.

1. zakkman666

zakkman666 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 20, 2012

I like some Guttermouth, I saw them summer of 2012, they're actually really nice guys. They gave me a free shirt and took pictures with me. When I was talking to Mark, I mentioned I was a left-wing anarchist and he was cool about it and told me that his lyrics are just offensive for the sake of offensiveness. Anal Cunt is just horrible, they're kind of funny if your in high school but they're not musically talented in the slightest. To sum things up I have a soft spot for Guttermouth and Anal Cunt isn't really music, it's just noise.

2. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

im not talking about anal cunt here, but alot of punk bands try to sound like noise :p

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Haha, true, true \m/

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    The most "extreme" noise band I've heard is Attack SS from japan, they've got this "white noise" guitar sound.

5. zakkman666

zakkman666 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 20, 2012

Guttermouth, Agnostic Front, and Fear are the only real "right-wing" bands I listen to. Well I have occasionally listened to Anal Cunt and GG Allin also. Other than that I dont listen to any right-wing bands.

6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012