Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Greetings

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Lunadimae, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

I think I got tired of that banner down on the left, and I've been 'stalking' this forum since around summer so I decided to sign up. I could call myself an Anarcho-Communist, I was born in the US, I live in Lebanon where electricity is barely supplied, sewers dumped into the same place where we get our water, high prices and very low wages, schools similar to prisons, biased media, religious addiction and it goes on and on... Resist you say? When we do try to protest against the very high fuel prices, we get sprayed with fire cannons, smacked by the army (no police), nicked and you can never even appeal unless you have 'contacts' like some of our rich friends and governmental buddies.

I used to be a devout Christian like my father until recently, you people changed that, thanks. No more are the time of me following like sheep to my slaughter like the rest of those brainwashed clones.

Well anyway, I'm here to try and understand more about Anarchy and its details and try to change the society in Lebanon, one step after another.

How I became a punk then an anarchist, it started all so simple:
    Green Day (wtf?) -> Sex Pistols -> The Exploited -> The Casualties -> Oxymoron -> Cheap Sex -> Crass/Conflict

If anyone wants to check my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/toto3777

2. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Sometimes I wonder how much I actually have to complain about here in Holland 0.o
    Welcome aboard

3. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

Thanks Rathryn :), it's a real hell hole over here, Christians fighting Muslims, schools erupting into fights between political parties, and the so called 'Left Wing' is more corrupt than the Right Wing.

4. statuliber

statuliber Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 13, 2009

Greetings
    I hope you can keep up your personal struggle!

Sending my solidarity, statuliber

5. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Again, I reiterate my first post in this thread.
    These are problems I am most certainly NOT faced with on an average day o_O

6. a//j

a//j New Member New Member

Mar 2, 2010

it seems like the institutions are the problem. down with the system, down with order, down with the government and you are left with only peace.

7. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

haha how u got into punk!! i can relate to it
    Green Day:Sex Pistols: Ramones(first diff):The casualties: Behind enemy lines