Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Greetings from the cesspool of NJ.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Cocytus, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

Hey, I just registered.
    My names Joe, Im 26,Live in central NJ and have been into this thing we call punk/hardcore/whatever you wanna label it as for the better half of my life.

Im big into 60s/70s/80s horror/sci fi and exploitation movies and I am half the management a DIY horror movie theatre/venue in a VFW hall type space in long branch NJ, me and my buisness partner Chris have been running it for over 7 months now and its been pretty sucessful.

I am also very, very, very into 80s Japanese and swedish hardcore, some of my favorite bands from the era are Bastard, Deathside, Anti Cimex(Country of Sweden is the best album ever recorded if you ask me), Black Uniforms, G.I.S.M.(M.A.N. is my fav, I know, sacreligious right?) and about 800 more from the era I like.

My favorite band of all time though, Is The Holy Mountain.
    They struck a serious chord with me when I first heard them and Dans lyrics inspired a major change in my life that pretty much saved it.

I play guitar and bass, and Have 2 bands, Both of them I share lead guitar duties with Bobby the K from the Infamous 80s Jersey hardcore band Chronic Sick, who I also toured with this summer on the east coast.

Im a beer and liquor afficianado, I used to manage a liquor store, have been Homebrewing Beer for over 19 years with my dad, and Pretty soon Im going to start making Mead in my apartment.

Im vegeterian, was for 6 years, then one drunken night I broke my edge and ate something meat oriented, I forget but now Im back and its been another 6 months.

Also very into old school video games, and some new stuff.

The main thing about me I saved for last....which makes alot of people either like me or hate me.

I am extremely Anti Military, and Anti Human Being, and Anti Protest.
    I see anyone who joins a militarisitic outfit/organization as a complete and utter disgrace to the universe and think they should be killed on sight, Fuck the Troops, they all deserve to die.

As for my hatred of humanity, well, lets just say years and years of people being such horrible foul organisms of destruction, with nothing to offer but bland ideals, non action oriented protests, Blind support and people lacking the guts to actually fight against what they dont agree with has kinda jaded me to all of it.

I am however pro-violence towards animal abusers, nazis, cops, and anyone else who causes oppression of a living thing.

This is who I am, take it or leave it I guess.

2. Hex

Hex Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 22, 2009

oh no aggro...this simply will not do. more of the status quo please.

:ecouteurs: :ecouteurs:

AtothemuthafuckinK homeboy

3. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Banned in P.C.

4. Hex

Sep 22, 2009

Banned from the Brighton :beers:

5. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

What a great time.

6. Hex

Sep 22, 2009

JESSIE! Joycey? :ecouteurs: she...bit you with her...tooth. :lmao:

7. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

How many drinks did you have? 3 officer....How big?

You cant arrest me, in my own house, when Im drunk!