Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Good Oi! and Street Punk bands?

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by PUSFILLEDTRAMPOLINEATTACK, Feb 10, 2015.

1. PUSFILLEDTRAMPOLINEATTACK

PUSFILLEDTRAMPOLINEATTACKNew Member New Member

Jan 19, 2015

Hello all! I really like street punk, and would like some more underground SP bands. It would be cool if you guys could tell me some Oi! bands and albums as well (Non racist obviously). Thanks A lot! :oi:

2. Sti

StiExperienced Member Experienced member

Dec 26, 2011

Chernobyl babies, the devotchkas, the discocks, expose, you probably like the casualties? you should check out the virus. lots of bands that don't look it are street punk as well. you should look into dbeat if youre a street punk, but if you look just right then bands you didn't know can be really punk as well. like discharge.

3. Sti

StiExperienced Member Experienced member

Dec 26, 2011

i myself am starting to enjoy street punk a lot more

4. PUSFILLEDTRAMPOLINEATTACK

PUSFILLEDTRAMPOLINEATTACKNew Member New Member

Jan 19, 2015

Thanks for the list dude. And yea I love the casualties. As well as many dbeat bands.

5. Havran

HavranExperienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 22, 2012
     Czech Republic
    Haha, you will not find many people who like Casualties here :D

6. owedaliving123

owedaliving123Member Forum Member

Apr 12, 2013

ss kaliert, pestpocken, hangover generation, clit 45, career soldiers, blatoidea, the skeptix are all good bands :)

7. street punk rocker

street punk rockerNew Member New Member

May 27, 2016

You should check out NOi!SE from america fantastic band.

8. JawnLobotomy

JawnLobotomyActive Member Forum Member

Jun 25, 2012

Noi!se might illicit some ill feelings here as the singer is enlisted military personnel.

Street punk is great stuff. Love it myself. I'd check out Wednesday Night Heroes, The Agrestix, Starving Wolves, Combat Crisis, Lower Class Brats, Krum Bums, The Unseen, One Way System, A Global Threat...

I could go on for days. Like Sti said, check out D-beat bands as well. Wolfbrigade is one of my favourites, and Disfear also ranks pretty top notch with me.