Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Good day

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by TheJobCrow, Sep 4, 2011.

1. TheJobCrow

TheJobCrow Member New Member

Sep 4, 2011

Hey my names Ben, I come from the hell that is the New York, USA, I am of 17 years of age and I dwell in a school of rednecks and wannabe gangs. I am the only punk in my area, all the others who even remotely listen to my type of music believe that Romney will be their savior, what a load of horse shit. But anyway my political aspect is that I believe we as a species should learn how to govern our selves and that thinking "you do not look/think as i do, therefore you must die" is not an ideal that should be had. When we reach that point, then we can successfully maintain peace and prosperity for everyone. My political beliefs on social matters such as gay marriage or abortion are definitely on the left side of the so-called spectrum. I am a devoted poet/lyric writer, in which I use in my singing. I am currently looking for a punk band that shares my political views and ethics, which is indeed hard due what i have previously mentioned. The bands I dig are Bad Religion, Black Flag, Casualties, Discharge, Exploited, Flogging Molly, Fugazi, Gogol Bordello, Gwar, Dead Kennedys, Misfits (Danzig Only), NOFX, Suicidal Tendencies, Social Distortion, The Distillers, Melvins, Valient Thorr, Napalm Death, Prong, DRI, GBH, Plasmatics, Minor Threat, DI, TSOL, Circle Jerks, Cryptic Slaughter, DOA, Poison Idea, Fear, Bad Brains, Sick of It All, 7Seconds, Gorilla Biscuits, Adolescents, Descendents, Gang Green, Avail, Fang, Reagan Youth, Youth Brigade, The Germs, The Adicts, Chaos Uk, Uk Subs, Subhumans and my favorite Crass. :lmao: Yeah I kind of put my entire punk discography, I also dig alot of Black Metal and other types of Metal. So yeah thats about it.

2. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

welcome!

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

You dig Circle Jerks - therefore be welcomed! And somehow I'm always the only me in my area too... :ecouteurs:

4. TheJobCrow

Sep 4, 2011

Yeah Keith Morris is freaking amazing, and lol i know what you mean :p

5. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Exscuse me, but you should probaly stop listening to The Exploited. Thay are a huge right-wing band.

6. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

welcome too, guess you'll see quite a number of your favorite bands featured about their less enjoyable sides on this site,
    but there's a lot diy and other stuff too, anarchist punk and more - enjoy your stay! :ecouteurs:

7. TheJobCrow

Sep 4, 2011

you sure? I mean i know they are related to oi and all that but not all oi band are right wing, also I remember seeing a video of the lead singer wattie talking about how both democrats and republicans are full of shit, I dont hear it in their lyrics, plus exploited are very good friends with discharge who are one of the masters of crust.

8. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Wattie doesn't like immigrants, and jews, and homosexuals, he wears Swastikas, and does the nazi salute, and encourages mindless useless violence that their nazi punk fans enjoy. I just wanted to let you know that The Exploited are pretty racist, and homophobic.
    Heres a thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2752&p=7590&hilit=exploited#p7590

9. TheJobCrow

Sep 4, 2011

Ah, I see and I found valid evidence that what you say is true, thanks for bringing this to my attention, sometimes with bands you read the lyrics and that seems valid and you dont look for certain factors that would make legitimate facts on that they support the right, exploited is I guess the biggest contradiction in punk. thankyou for bringing light to this.