Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

GASFUELLED SHITMACHINE - fat old white man (single)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by GFSM, Nov 2, 2009.

1. GFSM

GFSM Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 25, 2009

i'm taking a small liberty with this one. this is my "one man band" project GASFUELLED SHITMACHINE. the song is "fat old white man (rough seedy mix)", in which i sample GUTS PIE EARSHOT, legendary punk/drum n bass band from germany. they asked for a copy of it, so i'm putting it up here. it's free for everyone to enjoy. GFSM is primarily a "shit-hop" project, where i sample and loop punk stuff and turn it into something else, but this track is more or less straight up political hip-hop.

[​IMG]

contents:

fat old white man (rough seedy mix).mp3
    gasfuelled shitmachine.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mznzjwzwzzt

RECORD INFORMATION

Give Away
    Release Date : 2010

Self released compilation given away free at concerts. Track 10 recorded live at Fusion Festival 2008.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

GASFUELLED SHITMACHINE Biography

A duo of drums and cello with a unique style between post punk, improvisation, avantgarde and leftfield alternative grooves.

Guts Pie Ewarshot is a non-conformist German band from the Bonn/NRW area which evolved out of the hardcore band [a6887481] with the addition of singer Anneke in 1995. In 1997, the keyboard player left to strike different paths. The next year, after a final tour and the recording of the album "Wait", singer Anneke left, too. The remaining musicians decided to continue as a trio playing instrumental music instead of replacing the members gone. Thus, a different phase started which lasted until 2004, when bass player Al-X decided to leave.
    Reduced to a duo ever since, "Rizio" and "Scheng" have been recording and playing live in their unique style.

[b]Members:[/b]

[a=Patrick Cybinski] (Rizio): Cello (1991 - present)
    Jean Jacobi ([a=Scheng]): Drums (1991 - present)
    [a=Alex Franke] (Al-X): Bass (1991-2004)
    [a=Anneke Pohl]: Vocals (1993-1998)
    [a=Gunther Steudel]: Keyboards (1991-1997)

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Not On Label (Guts Pie Earshot Self-released)