Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Games influence

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by [A.S.A.P.]Geh, Apr 13, 2013.

1. [A.S.A.P.]Geh

[A.S.A.P.]Geh Member Forum Member

Apr 10, 2013

Games like this http://www(dot)heroesandgenerals(dot)com/4/en/index(dot)html
    Children can be influenced?
    The Nazis may like to be an advertisement?
    The game can arouse a sense of nationalism?
    What do you think about?

2. Grizzly The Unamed Sharp

Grizzly The Unamed Sharp Active Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2013

I see what your point is, but, to me it's just another war shooter, like Call of Duty or Battlefield :/. However, I remember when I had an Xbox I used too see all these idiots with Swastikas as their emblems on COD: Black Ops. It does bother me to a large degree how casual such a symbol has become. Honestly if people get emotions like that from a game like this, they probably had feelings as such to begin with. But hey I could be wrong.

3. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

all these people with these symbols as swastikas on these first person shooters are just trolling i don't find it funny really... :ecouteurs:

4. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

all these people with these symbols as swastikas on these first person shooters are just trolling i don't find it funny really... :ecouteurs: