Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by drumdestroyer15, May 15, 2010.

1. drumdestroyer15

drumdestroyer15 Active Member Forum Member

Sep 6, 2009

this is mostly a rage/rant becuase of a bad experierance i had with them tonight where they didnlt give a shit about ppl!!!!! usually i'm okay with them since i work with them (as a firefighter) alot do just want to help ppl... but tonight was different and i'm lookin for others ppl's experience's kinda as a way to vent!!!!!!

2. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

Um... What happened?

3. drumdestroyer15

Sep 6, 2009

dude asshole cops!!!!! my condo association is a bunch of money hungry fucks and they made the most ridiculous parking rules ever. so my buddy came up to my unit just to get a pass and in that short time got towed. we saw the tow guy as he left and caught up with him. once we did he started fraking out and shoving me out of the complex, that's when i called cuz i didn't want things to get out of hand. well that's when the towing company owner showed he was none other than an ex-cop an so basically he got to STEAL my friend's money anyway!!!!! so bottom line put a bullet through any tow owner/cop's head ( that's not what i actually think but i'm so upset right now)

4. drumdestroyer15

Sep 6, 2009

seriously four minute's you couldn't wait!?!?!?!?!!?!? he was coming to get my pass.!!!!!!!! it's gettting to the point where family and friends's don't want to come visit for fear of gettting towed. we'll then fuck this tow cop and his family one of them is going down!!!!!!!

5. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

Burn a police car...you'll feel better.

6. back2front

back2front Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 26, 2009

Cops serve two purposes - to protect private property and to enforce social conditioning. I'm sure many of them believe they are contributing to society/helping people when in fact they are the enforcers of capitalism ensuring that the rich stay rich and the rest of us remain in the gutter.

7. drumdestroyer15

Sep 6, 2009

ahhhh even the thought is soothing hahahahaha

8. QueerPunk

Dec 29, 2009

Come children! Let's sit around and marvel at the flickering flames and be happy for the person who provided such immense and calming heat on this cold winter day...*holds hands out and rubs them together*

9. super_phun_tyme

super_phun_tyme Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 1, 2010

If it makes you feel any better, last night at the pist reunion show in CT there was like 15-20 punks sitting around outside of the venue when like three cops walk up and start harassing people, this goes on for a minute or two when like 40 people appear out of nowhere (or the parking lot) those fucking cops where out of there so fast it was unbelievable that pigs could move that fast. :p

10. Arjay691

Arjay691 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 11, 2009

Agreed. Most of the police from my area are drug dealers, total assholes, and are in with a white supremacist motorcycle gang. Sucks. :/

But anyways, YEAH! Burn a police car!

11. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    drumdestroyer: got up at 4:30 am on a rainy night to walk out to my driveway to go to work and low and behold a dry spot where my car should be....so against everything I strongly believe in I call it in to the police department knowing they will never recover my car. Well a week later on a Friday at about 4:30 pm I get a call from the PD that they have found my car abandoned but they called a towtruck before they called me so I call those fuckwits and they want over $200 and they want it in less than 10 minutes because they are closing for the weekend and the police dispatcher lied to me and said it had been stripped (it hadn't) so I'm thinking chalk it up as a loss and I tell the tow fuckwits to go ahead and scrap it and I'll come sign the title over to cover the tow fee, at which time she informs me that that's an extra $200! Fuckin unfuckinbelievable!!! Long disgusting story short....I got a bill the other day for $1300 in fees from the tow company for my stolen car that was stolen for a joyride and abandoned, all the cops had to do was call me and I would have been overjoyed to come pick up the little Honda but they are in league with towyards those greedy greezy fucks AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :@

12. ILuvEire

ILuvEire Experienced Member Experienced member

Apr 5, 2010

I wouldn't go that far. I know quite a few police officers by proxy (my debate coach's husband for example) who genuinely want to help people, and do try to protect people and their rights to free speech etc. My grandpa worked with CSI helping to solve murders and child molestations. I don't think that you can argue that they're all evil. I think the big problem, is simply that they wield a lot of unmanaged power over the "unwashed masses", and that it's incredibly easy to get corrupt. I will say that there is a huge number of police officers that use their power incredibly unwisely and just shit all over society.

But yes, I TOTALLY FEEL YOUR ANGER. All the police that show up at vegan meetups or hang out around local anarchist bookstores or profile and cause problems are just swine trying to force capitalism and social stratification down our throats. GRRR. Can I recommend a song? "Gang Control" by Leftover Crack, it quite well expresses my feelings :rock:

13. Raise Your Fist

Raise Your Fist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2010

Great Song. Weird, I was listening to it when i saw your post!

14. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Everyone hates Leftover crack like they hate the casualties
    i like em tho, and i saw them live... with the casualties
    everyone thinks they get extra punk points for hating bands that are popular
    Leftover crack has a good thing going in both musical and lyrical sense

15. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Aw yes, not to go off topic again, but tow truck drivers are among the absolute lowest for of life.

16. QueerPunk

Dec 29, 2009

Sounds like Melbourne Punk Pub Crawl...every year...

17. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I wish I could join that, at least once XD
    As for the cops, I usually just talk to 'em like I feel very guilty 'bout what I did (if anything) and keep apologising, all the while thinking 'fuck off and let me be' :p
    That usually works XD

18. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Or just get on top of the cops car and kick the sirene of the car he he for that i had to do 30 hours of community work

19. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    As for the cops, I usually just talk to 'em like I feel very guilty 'bout what I did (if anything) and keep apologising, all the while thinking 'fuck off and let me be' :p
    That usually works XD[/quote]

why do you apologise for something you didn t do,there s no fucking way i would apologise to those scums.that s just me

20. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

Going off topic here but I really want to go to that... I don't know the details of the day though, plus I have to work up the courage to go alone and just start talking to randoms. (I am extremely shy =/)