Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fuck the flu

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JackNegativity, Jan 1, 2011.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Bandage up yours... but did you steal them? And if you did - how... :o

2. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

I have it too man, it sucks! TWO WEEKS!

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    i think i have it too... haven't thrown up, but constantly feel like im going to... so not fun.

4. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

no, he didn't, but instead - and as the true anti-christ in times of pestilence that he is, he brought me hot tea and pickled gherkins, more pickled gherkins and another tea and even two blankets he recaptured from the monopolists room and after he did the soldier-thing to me, he protected me in my beauty sleep and so i survived the crisis to tell this inspiring tale of punx' kindness and the bright light that shines when you're living in a very dynamic relationship :ecouteurs:

5. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

OH - OH - OH - Those sparkling dynamits have broken my teenage heart! Now I feel all funny and I think I got fever too - so I need helps from those punx kinds too! :'( :| o_O

6. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic, but I realized anxiety changed his pic again. I think I registered here when your pic was a cabage patch kid or something, but I can't be to sure. Alls I knows is that you change it a lot and for APN nostalgia reasons would like to know what it was before the cabbage patch kid, just in case there was an image here that slipped my mind.

Other than that, jack,
    how's the flu goin?

7. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

i think it's just a picture of this brandnew ABC+Flu protection suit, avaliable soon in many trendy colours...
    @ gobbledigook
    too bad that you never had a teenage heart, Cock Sparrer had one, but Viktor F. forgot to screw in yours when you were just a little prototype floating in the re-animation tank - sorry my dear, but somebody had to tell you. :ecouteurs:

8. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Up and down, I guess. Not as bad as it was, haven't had a fever in a couple days. Still kind of a shut in, lurking this site LAMF and downloading shit. Not sleeping much, laying awake listening for my kid to have coughing fits. The kid we get paid to take care of went back to school today, so we should be able to rest a bit more.

9. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

see, gobble prototype - the VDR is meeeee!!!!! And btw: I'm the right one (right as in true!) :ecouteurs:

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

11. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

but before this happens, i'll pull out the plug and disconnect you while you're still in stand-by-mode! and off to the scrape yard you go!

on the way home from work today (rate of incoming sick certificates rising fast) and using the subway i saw the first surgical mask bearers of my life outside a hospital - not asians as to expect somehow, but western manager types with ties and important looking attache cases, all about stern seriousness while wearing those public-toilet-green masks in public.
    some school kids started bombarding them silently from behind with used paper tissues - one was still "wet" enough to stick to the back of one of the managers - the whole wagon started to laugh between fits of coughing... class struggle in times of pestilence!

12. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

I wonder what it is like to take a deep breath of cold fresh(ish) air and not be compelled to cough up a mouthful of oddly-salty, brownish-green phlegm. Still no fever. :thumbsup:

On another note: Any of you other southern California people get hit with snow recently? WTF is that shit?!