Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fuck the 4-skins! Boycott em'

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by SurgeryXdisaster, Jul 31, 2010.

1. TottenhamSean

TottenhamSean Member New Member

Feb 20, 2011

Shocked by him joining the band,not his views.They didnt know his views

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    :lmao: Yeah sure.....

Dude, when someone is nazi at the point of joining a band like SKREWfuckingDRIVER, it means this person definatly doesnt hide its idea. You think i am going to believe that the 4skins members played numbers of show with this dude, they met him everyday, and the member who later joined skrewdriver was always hiding his ideas ? He never ever talked about his political views ? Fucking bullshit.

3. Mykill Von Doom

Mykill Von Doom Member Forum Member

Apr 18, 2011
     Netherlands
    seems to me a tad dimwitted to have a song complaining about 'the government's policy on illegal immigrants'... their policy is that they are illegal, the clue's right there in the fucking name
    so, I assume if you're against the government's policy on illegal anything, then you must favour the legalisation of it
    unless you aren't too bright

if you live in the UK, are against illegal immigrants and shop at any major supermarket, then you're a fucking hypocrite
    every low price in those shops relies entirely on illegal immigrant labour via the suppliers, because the people who happen to have been born on this particular patch of dirt would never work 16 hour days for £1.50 an hour, under the supervision of outright fucking gangsters

4. DET IRONSIDE

DET IRONSIDE Active Member Forum Member

May 8, 2011

I love skinhead music and skin culture. The Oppressed said it best "Nazi Skinhead Go Away And Die!"

5. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Glad to hear it

6. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I dont need to boycott them.
    I just dont listen to them.

7. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    http://projekte.gymnasium-borghorst.de/ ... thall.html

8. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

The 4 skins suck anyway.

9. TottenhamSean

Feb 20, 2011

Thanks for that reply
    You have really added to the debate

10. Bentheanarchist

Dec 10, 2010

Seriously, their music is horrible. The 4 skins are Right-Wing Nationalists. That just makes them suck even more.

11. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

playing with RAC-bands like condemned 84, evil conduct, bombardiers, oxblood, the black marias, rude gones and booze and glory in osnabrück/germany in november last year isn't an "allied invasion" (the concert/discothek "N8") - it's just the return of the blood&honor-zombies, fuck them! :ecouteurs:

12. TottenhamSean

Feb 20, 2011

Condemned 84, the black Marias and Booze and Glory are not RAC Bands.

13. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Who gives a shit about that after the subculture is almost dead thanks to business-nazis and gary hodges' 4skins just flogging a dead horse a bit more - giving support greyzone and rac-bands:
    - from the randale-records commentar on the comeback-lp.

AAAAHyesss, and the label didn't knew that “The Reject School – Live in Rimini” last year would be a RAC-festival with the 4skins as headliner for announced bands like „glory boys“ from spain and „skinfull“ (they were playing in november 2010 on rightwingers "live & loud" in leffinge/flanders with „endstufe“, „steelcapped strength“, „tattooed mother fuckers“ und „headcase“ from england.)
    hear no evil, see no evil, say...

Sorry but your image contained malware from a malicious site.....punkmar77

14. nike

nike Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 19, 2011

can't say anything about black marias and booze and glory, i haven't seen them, but condemned 84 is no RAC band?
    you forgot to do your homework, fanboy - the internets is full with their (in)famous "war on the terraces#1"-interview and the german boykott against c84, forcing them to hide away in rural cow-villages to do their shaved hillybilly-gigs in secret.

wott: what about politics?

Kev: the band condemned 84 is a-political, the members aren't.

Wott: i always thought condemned 84 are an Oi-band without political statements, now i'm quite surprised when i see the new t-shirts (condemned 84 - rock against communism). will your lyrics now turn more political too?

Kev: first i want to say that we were all the time against communism. the new songs are more political, i mean they are more patriotic. "stormtroopers" for example is about the soldiers in WWII, but we don't see ourselves as "stormtroopers".
    (source: war on the terraces #1)

condemned kev is a fence-riding bummer! :ecouteurs: storming to power on rock-o-rama records... :o german no.1 RAC-seller!

15. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

16. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    LOL Condemned 84 is definatly a RAC band, one of the most known band of the RAC scene. They have strong anti-communist and anti-leftish lyrics and they have played gigs under the Rock Against Communism banner.

Bullshit, condemned 84 have politized lyrics, their so-called apoliticism is a big joke. Just calling yourself anti-communist is politics, you can't be apolitical and anti-communist but tolerate racism and nazism on the other side.

17. grumpypunk

grumpypunk New Member New Member

Mar 4, 2012

id like to know if the fella commenting on The Black Marias has ever seen them, listened to them or read their lyrics..if he has he would not be making comments like The Black Marias are RAC, he is so far of the mark it makes any of his other comments worthless and his knowledge is very limited that he should not go around labeling bands that he has no knowledge of...cheers

18. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

I love when members of bands start accounts to respond to criticism, but don't offer anything for the debate.
    Cheers.

19. grumpypunk

grumpypunk New Member New Member

Mar 4, 2012

well though it best to register and put right a lie thats being put about my band.....better than not saying anything and letting people say whatever they want about the band, some people may believe all they read and then create a chinese whisper wouldnt you say.......dont really care too much for your debate...just the truth...cheers

20. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Well, that's fair enough. But at least say in the post, "Hi guys I'm from the band in question and I can assure you I'm not a nazi sympathiser". Beating about the bush just gives jerks like me something to grab hold of.