Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fuck the 4-skins! Boycott em'

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by SurgeryXdisaster, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Molotov Punk

Molotov Punk Member Forum Member

Nov 6, 2012

No NAACP, I am not trolling you...so calm down and don't scream for affirmative action!

See people like you go so far out of their way to prove they are not racist that you constantly look for things to upset you that may or may not be there. It's almost sad to know you have these blockades in your own totalitarian mind that you CANNOT cross. A lot people work hard for what they got...and???? So if a native works hard, is he/she not entitled the same extolling sentiments?

And If you can read, I ended the reply by "Now time for Steel Reserve" referring to a cheap malt...alright a son. I am done!

2. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

i know, and it sucks

3. Molotov Punk

Nov 6, 2012

So does your mother but I didn't post it on here...oops!

Hey they're both cheap and they make you feel good and then bad!

Goodnight false punks!

4. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

paaaazziiiinnnnggggg

5. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

It has nothing to do with having "blockades in my head", however it has everything to do with not agreeing with these bands and not wanting to give racists or nazis room to speak. Fucking "democrats" legitimizing racism and calling it "free speech" its such bullshit.
    What the hell are you talking about, natives. In America, Europeans are not the natives. And you sir obviously have some fucked up views on immigration, no wonder you like right wing bands.
    Oh and ouch, really, false punks. You just burst my internet punk bubble right there. Gonna go cut my hair and slash my wrists now, kbye.

6. anokpeas

anokpeas New Member New Member

May 10, 2010

the most fucked up thing about immigration in the states, is that un-documented immigrants actually have a tax break, free health coverage, food stamps, etc. If taking care of people who are struggling in their own country before taking in anymore and giving them a better life than those who are natively born here nationalist.. then label me a nationalist, what do i care?

7. nclpw

May 25, 2012

okay :) nationalist!

8. crustybeckham

crustybeckham Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 22, 2012

The 4-Skins' song is just typical tory propaganda and uses the usual stereotypes about the "undeserving poor". They are just working-class right-wingers and glorifying "working hard" because your are an "honest worker", whereas "immigrants" are just here to "breed in order to get more welfare benefits". This is obviously bollocks and goes contrary to class solidarity.
    And cut the crap with the provocations. People thinking they are subversive for criticizing "political correctness" are just reactionaries who don't have the guts to admit it. This one is just a friendly warning. Next time, it will be a proper warning. And then it's the gulag of course.

When it is not Tory propaganda, it's US Republican non-sense.
    Are you implying that undocumented immigrants have it easy? That they are bloody parasites? You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If that is really what you think, please don't waste your precious time here. Again, that was the friendly version.

9. Molotov Punk

Nov 6, 2012

Fuck off and die! That's my friendly warning dude!

10. nclpw

May 25, 2012

You lost the discussion a few posts back, just give it up already. no ones here gonna get offended by fuck yous and yo mama comebacks.

11. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

I am flabbergasted by such a witty retort. But I am certainly not your dude.

You are one step closer to the AP gulag, a hellish place where you have to debate about Crass all day.

12. Molotov Punk

Nov 6, 2012

So you considered that a win...on an internet forum, ha! Some keyboard anarchist you are! So go fuck your mother! Is that better!

I think you meant you are faggotgasted by the looks of your avatar. Oh let me guess you all like queers too?!

And send all the board messages you want Mr. ANTIFA-SHARP SCUM!

FUCK YOUR FORUM.

THIS IS NOT ANARCHY!

FOAD!

13. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    dude, coming from you, those lame attempts at insults won't offend anybody.
    But someone obviously found your weak-spot.

14. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HAHA

In the day time you will help remove each others CRASS tattoos and patches, and all will be good once more in anarchy land as you rest you head down to sleep. But when you wake up the next day, the CRASS tattoos and patches will be back...Welcome to AP GULAG :lmao:

15. morethanfights

Aug 10, 2012

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

16. crustybeckham

Jan 22, 2012

Congratulation Molotov Punk! You have just won the much coveted Wanker of the Month Award. Members of the jury were unanimous and indeed in awe before the level of homophobia and reactionary comments that you managed to display in only 11 posts. That and your biting wit ensured you the prize.

:ecouteurs:

17. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    [​IMG]

18. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
  19. Anarchy Forever

Anarchy Forever Active Member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2012

Does anybody know...

Who made the ORIGINAL A.C.A.B. song. I can't seem to find any references to who did.
    I think it might be The 4-Skins. But i'm only guessing, because that's the oldest band i have that did that song.
    If you do know please share.

20. lizard

lizard New Member New Member

Sep 1, 2009

I think allowing ken from Brutal Attack to sing on stage with you kinda sums the 4skins up
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZyrZX0y1k&list=UUn5Bu47P8SzbFf-iMJhlMkA&index=3[/video]