Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fuck punk rock kids?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wonder138, Jan 25, 2010.

1. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

randum

2. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

:lmao:

3. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

English could be considered an international language by now unlike French, Dutch or any other. If you go to Italy for example, you tend to speak English should you not know how to speak Italian, and so on. English is especially used on the internet as a main language too, so it is a must to learn unlike Swedish for example.

4. DrunkSquid

DrunkSquid Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 11, 2009

so who cares stop being dicks already, sheesh

5. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Whoa, i must have really missed something here, cos i just thought it was very funny with such a random comment as "randum". It was just that... Extremely random! At least for me who apparently failed to see something there. Sorry if i was being a dick here, had no intention to be.

6. st3el

st3el Member New Member

Jan 27, 2010

I wear what I want and what I like and who has a problem with my look, just dont look at me. Its bad, that punx are critize other punx not for their opinion, but for their look. Who critize some people for their look and doesnt know them, hes not a punk, he is an asshole.

7. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Yeah learning a language spoken by only about say 16 million people, with a view offshoots in the Caribbean, Belgium and South Africa sounds like a waste of time dunnit?
    Then again most Dutchies seem to be like me :p
    Not to sound arrogant but: open-minded, capable of logic and reasoning and with a certain rebellious nature that never passes (unless they give in, but even then they will have taken strides towards their rebellion) :p
    So yeah, it might be a good idea to move here people XD

8. Oi!

Oi! Active Member Forum Member

Mar 23, 2010

Oi! :)
    I believe he was the "best" poser in our age."Punk rocks not about the fashion"But he was wearing leather jackets wasn't he?I think that you shouldn't even post on the forum,just IGNORE THE FAGGOT.You can wear anything you want,as long as you feel familiar with it.That's the Punk."It's about what's up here"but didn't he just judge you from your dressing style,without knowing your ideas("what's up here")?Where's the Punk on that?And I'll say that again,don't even bother with these posers,ignore them. :D

9. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    and ignore homophobic comments like this while you're at it.

10. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

yea

11. Oi!

Oi! Active Member Forum Member

Mar 23, 2010

True ^^
    FAIL