Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fuck Green Capitalism and Fuck Scientists Acting Like 'Gods'

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by ASA, Dec 13, 2009.

1. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

There is a movement to make as much money off misery as possibly can be, they are mixing the message now on climate change and believe they have economic hitmen creating the division between the '1st world' and 'developing nations', be aware, we don't need to buy a friggin thing obstensibly unless it means their systematic demise but don't trust all tech, leopards don't change their spots and they lied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for iraq, i mean they're also using it to try and create soldiers of fortune etc oh and bombs, the knee bones connected to the...some sceintists say thats is all scientific so wat do call a facist, oh wats that cheque in ya back pocket

naa they just suck, do something about it

they argue for the freedom of tech while they create issues in countries who have issues who they argue need it more while they can't even afford healhcare cause its made by mass companies anyway, don't believe the media, become the media and speak to each other and for each other in simple terms

they're creating a grand ol wind up and i can see em moving

rag on the media allll the time, they're only a business, get wise organise(read doris lessing if u wish to put it in a context of a modern age and avoid pitfalls and look up), use it or lose it, make it or break it, they may laugh but we'll all have the last dance, the reader anyone, yea you! freedom never dies, keep passing

2. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

FUCK CASPER GOMEZ AND FUCK THE FUCKIN DIEZ BROTHERS!

ID BURY THOSE COCK-A-ROACHES.

Nah.. in all seriousness, fuck anything capitalist

3. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

religion: choose a team, when the other side pulls the finger, get real mad, show loyalty and try to do anything to hurt them, enemies come closer when it means their demise, but people will kick their arses back to hell, don't worry about collateral damage ie facism, eats itself, coping mechanism gone tooooo far, i eat chocolate how bout you, sorry society says noooo, if f f f i can't even say it i can ramble, no faith bah, lifes a game and cheaters get done face to face.....

keep belief simple:
    follow the ten commandments if have too then be done with it or its like gun laws but this, butt that, they r only necessary when theres evil and most wars have been set up by the machinatiosn of religious zeolouts but satan wuold eat your arse for dinner and i'd help u fight em if we see em as i'm human, i like to breath like not drowning, its kinda natural and sorry i'm not satan and u stepped over the ten commandments so u gotta stume

4. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

sorry, but i find anything you post hard to follow...

5. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

i concur

6. BlinkoChrist

Nov 1, 2009

im glad im not alone haha

7. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

I'm glad someone finally had the guts to state our mutual lack of comprehension haha

8. BlinkoChrist

Nov 1, 2009

Haha, I think people had, the difference is I'm not (as much of) a dick about it.

We're so far off topic haha

9. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    way off topic still... ASA , as amusing as your posts are to decipher, you remind me a bit of Boomhauer from king of the Hill, if he was an anarchist... :)

10. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

The title says it all :lmao:

Scientists say everything is an equation, so what about nazis? they can be wrong wrong wrong and are making mass profits by confusing the climate debate, creating a divide between developed nations and undeveloped nations so they are hardly moralistic, they are not gods

Read Doris Lessing for an unbiased perspective on history/the future and how not! to be cynical as we've been here before

Companies are tryng to make mass money off the climate debate, its still Ideological Capitalism, the less you consume the greener you are, they called it Industrialisation then they rebranded it Capitalism much as they rebranded Princes becoming Politicians, Capitalism became an ideology makiing it hard to budge but Capitalism will try to survive like anyone, so let them work for the people, rather than us for them and that doesn't mean participating in market research

11. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

They are playing upon peoples ignorance to scientific proof.

You do know we are halfway through the earths rotational cycle of when the next ice age is to occour right?

Hence, the planet is going to be hotter, weather patterns will and have been proven to change through these times.

Global Warming is a crock of fucking bullshit.

12. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    WOW!!! I actually agree with cocytus on this one. Glad to hear someone else say it, as I have been saying this for years. It's a ll about creating paranoia and scaring people into submission.

13. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

thats what i mean about mixed messages, we have and are having a mass effect but they have stolen it to sell more shittt

its more polluting to make cars than drive one etc, the war on sustainable fuel, the hitmen who fund hairbrain schemes to try and make sustainbale 'capitalism' look silly/most people know but i won't have them twist it 360 degrees, by speaking out, they are still trying to use the third world, thats Capitalism nothing else, ship shod outta here

get busy livin or get busy dyin!!

14. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

According to TopGear the Prius was actually also more polluting to manufacture than driving a VW Golf... lol

15. BlinkoChrist

Nov 1, 2009

Ride a bike or somehting.

in the old days, a man was measured upon his strength, his wisdom, his wit, his nobility.
    Now men are measured by their wallets. This is why we have cars, people that otherwise would not survive, have to get around.
    It's lame.
    You should be able to actually walk to where you want to go, but thats not acceptable in this modern world..

16. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

not in america seemingly its not but you make it acceptable, plant a tree in the middle of a highway and go for a ride, arm ya ride like mad max and hand out free food at the same time and tell peepz where/how they can get it with an anarchy flyer, don't say shit ever

just riding a bike, even though its grand fun and helps, will not wake people up to buying the next 'green' thing or trusting or mistrusting science when its not/or a good idea, theres 6 billion people in the world and they often slighlty differ but we generally bleed the same, they are a minority and i don't belive in lizard people

common sense is not: Capitalism, Greed and only greed is a dangerous thing, coca cola supported hopenhagen(can't breath hope), who steals water resource for profit in places like india and so on and so on and so on....., they seem 2 b more powerful than draconian govts which mean they have become an ideology which they will lie through their teeth they are not but will get and sell guns to defend facist greed, if they could have an island, oh wait u couldn't see that they could carry on with impunity creating more crap which apathetic disillusioned no media sapped shiny people consume all day as though their life depended on it, they are more than happy killing us slowly through distraction, as long as ya happy right, i won't be happy until and i will have the last dance

common sense is not: Science that takes money for jam just so they can get their jollies carrying out their very expensive hobby, creating a cure for something they took the money from the company who created the issue, they call that a conflict every which way and some sceintists are just evil as it were as the companies they work for, some are not, discern, quickly and act, time is your friend, use it well

17. BlinkoChrist

Nov 1, 2009

dude seriously...spellcheck. im sorry. I kind of get what you're saying, but for the most part I can't understand. And this is somehting id really like to talk about also.

18. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

i corrected you're spelling and you want me to correct txt speak, sure do: spellchex 4 sukas

19. BlinkoChrist

Nov 1, 2009

haha I dont speak txt speak or whatever its called

20. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

You must've stayed up all night to find away to come up with something even more stupid that what you've said previously. Mission accomplished. You have no idea what you are talking about, and citing the earths' rotational cycle doesn't disguise that. Global warming, which is really a dumbed-down label for anthropogenic climate change is incontrovertible. You probably think evolution is made up, too.