Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

French Anarchist Groups and Punk Venues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jameson, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Jameson

Jameson Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2010
     United States
    I might be going on a trip to Paris for 4 days sometimes in February. I was wondering if anyone knew of any anarchist groups or punk venues that are there. I haven't met very many other anarchists here in Texas, so I thought it would be interesting to meet some somewhere else or atleast get to see some punk bands from another country. This will also be my first time leaving the country.

Also, are they going to be dicks to me for being American like everyone has been telling me?

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    lol its usually the opposite, americans are being dick with frenchs for being french...

it depends where you are in france, but there are a lot of punk venues everywhere, squats, and a lot of anarchist groups...
    Look for the local CNT, or the Federation Anarchiste, Alternative Libertaire, etc..... As for the squats and punk venues, there are too many to list them, it depends where you're going in france

We have a french forum maybe you can ask ppl.... www.pirate-punk.net

3. Jameson

Jameson Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2010
     United States
    I'm going to Paris.
    The only problem is that I don't speak French.

Thanks for the info, ungov.

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Google translator Jameson, write a message in English and translate it to French...really simple..