Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Free Radio Chukshon

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Jimmy DeLocke, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Jimmy DeLocke

Jimmy DeLocke Member Forum Member

Dec 5, 2009

Hey folks. Yes, this is a shameless plug for a collectively run radio station I'm involved with. We stream on the web and also are broadcasting on the airwaves at 103.3 FM in Tucson, Az. We just beefed up and are now broadcasting over pretty much the whole city! There is a good diversity of shows and I encourage you all to check them out. Some shows are archived(like mine) but many DJs aren't archiving so check the schedule and find times and shows you want to check out. Quite a few talk about anarchism and politics so it's another good place to hear ideas and news about what's happening. Some shows which may be of interest:
    Breakout Radio, Friday 6-8pm- music, news and shit-talking
    Bitter Pit Of Doom, Tuesday 8-9:30pm- mostly music
    Radio Perspective, Wednesday 6-8pm- news and talks by smart people
    Combustible Rhetoric, Wednesday 4-6pm- music, news, commentary
    Market Meltdown!, Thursday 5-6pm- music, news, commentary
    There's a few more so go to freeradiochukshon.org and scope it!
    Of course some DJs are out of town this week seeing family so it's all up in the air as to who'll be doing their show but we should be pretty much back on track next week.
    Thanks to AP.net for hooking up the links and you folks who are putting music up! A majority of last week's Breakout Radio was music I downloaded from here.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    thanx for playin Diatribe Jimmy....We appreciate it

3. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

my freind lives there gotta tel him about this