Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fort Hood....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Cocytus, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

here's the perspective: do you think your being attacked/are you you actually being attacked: if yes? you defend yourself, naturally

do you think that others are being attacked: you may choose to wait

we wil take back our natural instincts

many are convinced when they question and you give them simple reading rather than telling how IT IS as their experiance is always differant to yourz but it is often similar, how similar, know whewre you stand, stay peaceful, defend 'yourself', reason.

2. zombiep0nx

zombiep0nx Member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

hitler put anarchists in concentration camps.... jews were the major portion in the camps, but he threw alot of other people in the camps too.... communists, anarchists, homo sexuals, gypsies, freemasons, etc. etc.

3. NGNM85

NGNM85 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

One final miconception/distortion I forgot to include in my last post was the charge of pacifism. I don't think anybody here advocated pacifism, it certainly isn't a majority view, it isn't my view. Simply not delighting in indescriminate murder does not make me or anyone else a pacifist. Violence is sometimes necessary and justified, but that depends on the context.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    HERE HERE!!!

5. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

couldn't have put it any better.

There's a difference between defending yourself against police violence and blowing up a cop shop. Between fighting off a bunch of neonazis who ark up when you tell them to fuck off, and machine gunning a military base.

6. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

I would like to say thanks to NGNM85 for saying all the things i've been trying to say but have lacked the writing skills to say.

7. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

This should have been a poll thread

8. Spider

Sep 3, 2009

[​IMG]

9. thoreau_me_a_bone

thoreau_me_a_bone Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 29, 2009

As much as I'm against war, killing, the u.s. army etc. you need to remember the people we're fighting are pretty nuts. Someone was kicked out of this board and banned because of their islamic views last week....and these dudes are killing more of their own than we are.

I dont believe we should be in the war, but the fact is soldiers are not the army, they are employees of the army. You can be against the government, the army, and the war, while still realizing that soldiers are not evil people who deserve death. Theyre usually just confused kids who want a better life. Stop being so reactionary.

10. Spider

Sep 3, 2009

Sorry dude, last half of post i'm with you all the way, but without going into the debate as to whether extremists from any religion/philosophical viewpoint (see previous posts in this thread for examples) are bad, as obviously they are violent nasty people who get off on death and killing. But they are not really the people we are fighting. We are fighting the people who are pissed off that innocent men, women and children are gettting bombed, shot and maimed in their homeland by a bunch of americans and their allies who are there to steal all their natural resources and leave them broke, injured and without the means of financial recovery. In their position I would probably take arms against the oppressors as well, regardless of how futile resistance may seem.

This is all justified by Alleged "islamic" attacks which you can count on one hand. Yeah real fucking threat. especially considering the insurmountable evidence that the world trade centres collapsed as a result of a controlled demolition, that the planes hitting them had no effect in their collapse whatsoever (considering building 7 collapsed in exactly the same way and wasn't even hit by a plane) that nearly half of the alleged hijackers (whose passports were miraculously found intact in the wreckage where whole office desks had been reduced to powder, and they would have been in the plane, at the most concentrated point of explosion/heat) have been found still alive, and not connected to the planes or any recognized extremist cells in any way.

But anyway I could fill a whole thread with this stuff, needless to say I don't think religious extremists have anything to do with why we are fighting, and more importantly, I don't think most of these "terrorist" organizations would exist were they not provoked by years of violent US foreign policy.

I don't think any kind of monotheistic religion is particularly intelligent, but i don't think killing all who belong to any particular one is especially good form either.

/rant

11. NGNM85

Sep 8, 2009

Many thanks. :) I just call 'em like I see 'em...

12. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

the army is state terror, 'oh wait they're all people and they aren't used as cannon fodder to destroy half the world.' - hitler was a person .....

thats a pacifist, dreamin about the day when the army will just stop and stuff, i am pragmatic but i have little sympathy for anyone who joins such an organisation, they chose to join and i can't love everyone, thats impossible with the affect they have on things and people that you can't even see(should i dismiss their suffering), sry i'm sick of the 'usa' and the wear on 'terror''rly, hypocrisy, empire blaa, poor 'soldiers', least when you sell guns the economies good, lets get icecream

13. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

Banning someone for thier islamic views?

When the fuck is that punk?

Not letting someone have thier say in a debate?

Whoever banned said member is a nazist coward who probably has a family member in the military or that got smoked on 9-11.
    Too bad, cry me a river, want some cheese to go with that whine?

I support those who are against the US military, as they say, any enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Also, who the fuck has the right to say the supposed "terrorists" are crazy?

Why are they crazy, for defending themselves against a country who only wants to destroy a way of life they believe in, and have lived for well over 5000 years.

Yes, this is a matter of religious ignorance, with the Islamic/jewish/whatever views that have been in place for way longer than those of christianity.
    Granted, I find both sides to be complete fools, and wish the entire planets worth of humanity erased from history forever, but back to the point of this reply.
    I want to know WHO and WHY they banned said person for supporting islam?

I thought this was supposed to be a community board, and punk was about all inclusive conversations and debates to get your side of the views out there?

Whoever did this, is a fucking coward, and should be ashamed to even call themselves an anarchist.

Long live Al Qaeda.

14. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

for anyone who didnt get the black humor at the end of my last post, dont take it personal.

15. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

Also, please keep your sexist bullshit out of this thread, and off these boards completely.

Seeing women as objects only furthers my hatred of humanity, they deserve alot more respect than they get.

16. kaoskat

kaoskat Active Member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2009

first off, i'm just gonna say i get where you're coming from. i have moments, days, weeks, whatever, when i want the police, the military, and every conservative neo-con douchebag in this county to just fucking die in a fire. i live in jersey too, it's kinda hard to live with these fuckers and NOT want that, at least sometimes. the people i know that AREN'T anarchists want that, because it's just that fucked up. so fuck it, i'm going to put it out there--i don't BLAME you for being that angry, 'cause sometimes i'm right there too.

the problem is after a while, i think about it. why do i, as an anarchist, want the military to be unnecessary? because of the fucked up things they're doing to other human beings. because of the fucked up things that are done to them. they are people's sons and daughters, spouses, and parents being used as fucking expendable objects at the whim of some asshole who will never have the face the shit he's ordered, and will never be around to help them when they come home all fucked up from honoring the oath they took.

the fort hood thing? is just one more symptom, one more reason why i believe the way i do. as such, it's still not something that makes me happy. and it's not something that i want to see more of, simply because it's not actually going to wake anybody else up, it's just going to be used to feed the paranoia that's sweeping the country, more people are going to feel unsafe, they're going to ask for more laws, and we're going to end up being more oppressed. god fucking help you if you walk around being brown in this country. did you know fort hood was one of the few military installations that had pagan rituals as well? there were a bunch of assholes in texas that wanted to deny that right to the very people they were honoring for supposedly fighting for that right. so having that happen there was just justified the thinking of a lot of right wing fascist types. and i shook my head and go "well. great. now they have another reason to oppress people for not being christian." in the meantime, it's not going to make the military go away. soldiers can kill all the soldiers they want--we just keep making more. so this bloodshed is not only utterly pointless, it just fucks things up more. *shrug*

also? this:

because one thing i know for sure is that no pacifist would let me join their club! :lmao:

17. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

I get the feeling you don't need a reason to hate humanity more, you seem to be doing a good enough job already.

18. NGNM85

Sep 8, 2009

As mentioned it appears you have sufficient nihilistic, misanthropic tendencies without any stimulation. The post was hardly sexist, 'figures you'd be such a shrinking violet.

19. AtomicKhaos

AtomicKhaos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2009

I think we all forget the there isnt a Draft anymore. So all these "TROOPS" that "need" supporting, are fucking volunteers... SO FUCK THEM. They are only there because they give a fuck about money, and what looks better on their resume. Their job implies picking up a gun, they knew that when they went to the recruiter, and if they didn't, we'll then that just proves my point that they are the biggest D-Bags ever.

Everyone's points are true on the whole WMD's but that was just more Media in the Politician's Pocket bullshit. We all know its all a lie, and there is a reason for everything. Theres a reason why we went to Iraq over Afgan, OIL! Theres a reason why we never go to Korea for their Nukes. It's not a "Threat" to the American Government, and there is nothing they can personally gain.

Politicians only care about what they can personally solve. The NEWS wants you to believe everyone is working together. Lets altleast prove that we do in the streets

20. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

Theres way too much to quote but, I agre that people who go into the military know what they are doing. Military is violence, however you look at it. You cant say army without thinking guns, you cant say guns without thinking vilence and you cant say violence without thinking death. It is what it is. No one deserves to die le they have done extremely heinous, such as hitler. We have NO REASON WHATSOEVER to be in afghanistan/iraq. 9/11? That is absolutely NOTHING compared to what we do to them every day, when all they wanted was to be left alone. Why don't we let them solve their problems and we solve ours. Sure they have religious wars, as we have gang wars, drug wars, all this shit. Every day you read of some poor girl getting raped and beaten to death. Why don't we focus on our problems? (as a country)