Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Fort Hood....

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Cocytus, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Cocytus

Cocytus Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 14, 2009

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    you are a piece of shit.

congrats, you are the first person on this board i have name called.

-the anxietist

3. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

Your elitism aside, I will explain the remarks I made connecting you to totalitarian regimes:
    Soviet Russia- You talk of "getting rid of weakness" within anarchism. That is the definition of a Stalinist "purge."
    Nazi Germany- Apply the same reasoning to race and you get eugenics. Your opinion that hardliners are needed is also worrisome.

You mention "FAILED" anarchist collectives? Show me some evidence of that failure, please.

Also, I have my own "fucking ideals." They involve not killing people who are exploited by the system. They involve mass change instead of a few puritanical radicals and "hardliners."

In addition to the fact that you see yourself on a pedestal above us mere mortals, the personal attacks and the bullshit about your way being the only way have no place here.

4. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

they are allowed to state that without insult anxiety69, thanks or u've just followed 2 wrongs make a right sentiment making yourself look shit and i don't think u are.

'ever1 seems to be missing i said 'this is colatteral damage', can't care about eveything and this hardly.

people made their choice and joined 'the army', the army chose to ignore the signs and instead of klilng others they killed themselves, the us army particulary has a grand tradition of getting the wrong people let alone themselves and they were fighting an insurgency they created, self fulfilling prophecy even though i hate all religious nutters(um us anybody), nothing to be done and should hardly be mentuoned when empirlalism kills half the world.

P.S. Don't argue with fuckknuckles, let them make themselves look stupid and b careful of the gramma poo lice

5. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

Could not have said it better myself. The shape of the world is a result of psychopathic warmongerers with hardline ideals and goals.

6. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

And how do you combat said warmongers?

By getting rid of them with force.

7. Cocytus

Oct 14, 2009

[​IMG]

8. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    you are right, and i consciously chose to make that comment expecting to take flack for it. I just don't see any humanity in what cocytus is saying. He just seems like someone who likes to talk shit and start conflicts instead of uniting. So I will refrain from such name calling in the future... if i can :)

-the anxietist

9. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

I think that's a funny criticism, seeing that Cocytus is arguing that its ok to kill soldiers, which is essentially saying that 2 wrongs do make a right.

10. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

and so on and so on, go well. :thumbsup:

11. Spider

Spider Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 3, 2009

That's how they start out though. And killing all that oppose you is not getting rid of warmongers, it's killing innocent people who just happen to think differently than you, ie nazis killing people who liked synagogues. If enough people have a shift in consciousness (which will never happen if people like you are spreading your message of hate and violence) the problem will take care of itself, regardless of what you think soldiers will not fight their family and friends and country because their boss tells them too if it's clear nobody ele thinks so. If enough people don't, then it doesn't matter how violent and stupid you are, you will be squashed by everybody, anarchists included, before you can achieve you're homicidal objectives. Violence is not only unnecessary and pointrless, in this situation it will actually be detrimental to the cause, although i suspect youre cause is a little different from most of ours (blonde blue eyed angry masster race.)

12. Jack

Jack Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 30, 2009

Bahaaha, that is some of the most reactionary trash ever. They fucking sign up to kill people, they sign up to defend this capitalist fucking regime, not it's people. Soldiers are scum and should all be shot.Fuck the troops.

Pacifism is inherently reactionary because it permits the enemy to do violence, whilst condemning those who would use cviolence against them. It's a fucking tool of the petit bourgeoisie to fit a fucking petit bourgeoisie program, and can never be used for anything else.

13. oneleggedpunk

oneleggedpunk Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 4, 2009

And once you've got rid of the warmongers, what do we have left?

Another warmonger.

14. Jack

Aug 30, 2009

How about "If we kill Nazis, we become Nazis".

Goddamn you're dim. A. I want you to actually back up that bullshit statement. B. How do you propose someone would fight Hitler? Seriously? And do you consider all revolutionaries to be warmongers? You must if you view force by anyone as bad, those damned anarchists are being a state!

Your logic sucks, go back to your Crass records.

15. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old

Good then my point was made. Ever huh? More so then when our fearless leader talks about how much he loves and supports the troops? Then I must be quite a guy. (remember when reading this that sarcasm tends to not translate well over written words)

I already addressed why I wrote what I did. try reading the whole thread before attacking me. (I promise you will find plenty more i've said to make you think i'm a total twat, and i am sure the feeling will be mutual afterwards.)

Just when i think there is no hope for the scene, someone like this comes along and verifies it. I guess your form of anarchism is to be able to kill whoever bothers you. Forget humanity, lets just kill our enemies.

Someone posted it here earlier, about how they fear for anarchism because of attitudes like this... I completely agree.

-the anxietist

16. Jack

Aug 30, 2009

Yeah, sure....

My point is they fucking sign up to kill people, so why should I give a fuck about them? They know that they're fighting for an imperialist power. They know they're going to kil civilians. I also advocate that paedophiles and serial killers should be shot, it has nothing to do with Anarchism but about fucking civility.

Your probably just some fucking army brat.

17. Anxiety69

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    nope sorry. just someone who respects human life, even lives of those who may not. If u were to shoot a criminal, i would hope u were 101% sure you were right about it.

Yeah, insult the majority of people on this board. that will get your point across.

You may want to look up the definition of civility. You certainly are not expressing it.

-the anxietist

18. Jack

Aug 30, 2009

I'll be waiting here until you address my points.

Another one: If you knew someone was going to try and kill other people, would you stop them? If they slapped an American flag on their ass would you still stop them? Obviously not because you're a good fucking patriot, not some blasted anarchist!

19. ASA

Nov 2, 2009

Look, u are about force and they are about pacifism, i don't see them mutually seperate, u need lots of hands to make change.

they're both anarchist.

to say it's one or the other, thats un anarchist and its not free and reality which is wat its about, most of the time, now who wants to dance.

20. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

I'll adress your points. Just make a message or post with all your points, and ill just try to CIVILY oppose them. Sound fair jack-o?